Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. (917 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by Victor758: 8:03am On May 22, 2016
Hi, I studied Human Physiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in a Basic Medical Sciences field(Physiology, Anatomy, etc) but I have a GPA of 2.8 and some schools require at least, 3.0
So I'm looking for schools that accept 2.5 or at least, the 2.8 that I have. If you know any of such school, please comment. Thanks.
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by firstolalekan(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2016
Victor758:
Hi, I studied Human Physiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in a Basic Medical Sciences field(Physiology, Anatomy, etc) but I have a GPA of 2.8 and some schools require at least, 3.0
So I'm looking for schools that accept 2.5 or at least, the 2.8 that I have. If you know any of such school, please comment. Thanks.
Following
Had 3.8 though....
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by Ajuba1: 8:31am On May 22, 2016
Check out University of Uyo,they accepted 2.7 last yr but their screening test is 2nd to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of Horrific FUTA Student Bus Crash Identified, SUG 3 Days(photos) / See The Horrible Condition Of Futo/nekede Road / Vacancies: Teaching Jobs; Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.