Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Unchangeable God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unchangeable God (530 Views)

Unchangeable Principle Of Death / The Unchangeable Changer / The Unchangeable Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unchangeable God by hizaya61(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2016
Was in the church thinking about Nigeria situation, a bag of rice increase from 9k to 18k, fuel from N87 per liter to N145 per liter, transport from N50 to N150 etc, but God didn't send text, email, call or advertise on tv that his tithe is now 15percent or 20percent, what an unchangeable God.

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Unchangeable God by taurus25(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2016
grin i don die
Re: Unchangeable God by Weah96: 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
Read your Bible well. That same god used to accept blood sacrifices before. Today , he's only accepting cash and Visa debit cards.

The next one will be human beings.
Re: Unchangeable God by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 22, 2016
hizaya61:
Was in the church thinking about Nigeria situation, a bag of rice increase from 9k to 18k, fuel from N87 per liter to N145 per liter, transport from N50 to N150 etc, but God didn't send text, email, call or advertise on tv that his tithe is now 15percent or 20percent, what an unchangeable God.

HAPPY SUNDAY

Is this a joke? Like are you actually serious?

While you where doing your thinking, I am surprised it didn't occur to that God could have reduced his tithe from 10% to 5%, since he is compassionate and he can see that things are hard for his children. Or better still, why doesn't he just do something about the situation of things? I mean, nothing is difficult for him to do, right?
Re: Unchangeable God by ValentineMary(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2016
OP just take a look at yourself. undecided Have u read ur bible and see the over 100 times God changed
BTW ur analogy must be a..joke. No sane person can type that.
Re: Unchangeable God by Luckygurl(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
Decker:

Is this a joke? Like are you actually serious?

While you where doing your thinking, I am surprised it didn't occur to that God could have reduced his tithe from 10% to 5%, since he is compassionate and he can see that things are hard for his children. Or better still, why doesn't he just do something about the situation of things? I mean, nothing is difficult for him to do, right?

It's not like you'd acknowledge him if he does something about the situation of things.
You'd still attribute it to mere chance or maybe pure coincidence, wouldn't you?
Re: Unchangeable God by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
Luckygurl:

It's not like you'd acknowledge him if he does something about the situation of things.
You'd still attribute it to mere chance or maybe pure coincidence, wouldn't you?

Well, assuming he actually, evidently, answers prayers, then I wouldn't attribute such kind of occurrence to chance or mere coincidence. But obviously, he doesn't. And not only that, he also doesn't care.

(1) (Reply)

Is Occult Real In Nigeria? / The Force Of A Believing Heart. / #Spiritual Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.