Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Force Of A Believing Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Force Of A Believing Heart. (531 Views)

PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Force Of A Believing Heart. by deedondavi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
The word 'Belive' is one of the most common commands in the word of God. It is notable with the Lord Jesus Christ and other great men of God. It is the connecting power or doorway leading to a perfect union with God. It keeps you in the streams of God's essence. It also helps you to continue experiencing God's presence and protection over your life. This word is used almost in all statements,the irony being that those who use it hardly take time to think or meditate on it. This has kept them from experiencing and understanding the power they use.

Sometime ago I was at a friend's church,and while the guest speaker preached, he said "I believe you are all listening to me, "Everybody responded with emphatic "Yes". (Of course the children of God are credulous when it comes to a question and answer affair). Immediately, the Lord spoke to me and said, "Most of my servants use the word believe as a mere English expression, not realising it as a spiritual force that projects faith to its optimum manifestation. "In real sense,the proof of faith is not in Asking and Receiving. The Lord has already promised to bless you in all your endeavour. All you need to do is believe Him just like Abraham did.

The authenticity of faith is proven during times of trails, temptation and other bio-hazards of life. At this period, you need not blow your trumpet to prove to prove your faith. People who are mature will point you out: Check out for men that the Bible approved their Faith , ( Jesus, Abraham, and Job e. t. c). Theirs is what i call Sonship Faith. I am not writing on faith, but on the result yielding power to belief.

The word "Believe" was used 95 times on the gospel of John. This word should not be under-stated. The reason for you to fight against every deterrent working against this knowledge is because it establishes you in God. You need revelation knowledge to understand and imbibe this word into your spirit man.

The Lord made me to understand that the word "Believe" is indispensable to moving and working with God. It is equally a force that channels you to God. A question was asked by the Jews in John 6: 28-29, "Then said unto him, what shall we do that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them "This is the work of God that ye believe on him whom he sent". These words deserve a regular check. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 13 :5 "Examine yourselves whether ye be in the faith ; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? " The fact of this statement is that the moment you stop believing God, you become ostracized or alienated from the Lord.

Too many Christians are unconsciously out of the binding force. It is not that they have stopped coming to church, but they are no longer connected. You may say it's Jesus that connects us to God. That is true. But can you tell me those things that make you a child of God if you don't believe in the testimonies of the Bible? It is very unfortunate to note that many good people of God are vulnerable to the attack of the enemy resulting in failure of life due to ignorance in this matter, years of service without reward, such that it appears as though God is wicked. The fact remains that the Lord has respect for his eternal word and cannot alter that which has gone out of his mouth.

The Lord wants to be a proud bona-fide owner of you. It is achievable on believing Him. In the book of Hebrew 11:6 . The Bible said " But without faith, it is impossible to please Him , For he that comet to God must belief that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him " The Lord wants as many as come to Him to believe Him for every need.

Understand that to come to God is one thing and to believe Him is another. This verse of these scripture which we read presented God as a treasure in a field, not exposed to impertinent gaze. The Bible says to get this treasure (God) requires a diligent search and for you to seek for something you must be fully persuaded of its existence. Do not forget that it take strength and courage to seek for something, a seemingly obscure thing the process could take long weeks even months and years. Now what is that strength you need to withstand Storms, trials and persecution while seeking the Lord?. It is the BELIEVING force.

You must believe that what you are seeking for is very much available. So many people quit seeking after their legitimate desire and wonder afterwards why they did not continue their initial quest.

You see,the truth of the matter is that you, didn't have the zeal to drive you into the realization of your dreams and desire and that zeal is the believing force. If you truly believe that " He is " , you will definitely find Him. ( in spite of the difficulties you may encounter). God will mightily reward you. your believing in God gives you the strength to endure, ability to overcome and jump over mountains with much ease. Friends,coming to God without believing will not yield any dividends, no matter how long you have been in church. There is no exposition any where without this word 'Believe' . I encourage you to the business of " Try your Luck " with God!!

There are no short cuts to it, the Bible says in Hebrew 11:6b " For He that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" . If Joseph had not Believed God Almighty that the dreams and visions God gave him will come to pass, he would have given up due to frustrations thereby compromising his faiths.

Please understand clearly what I am passing through to you : I am not saying that you are an unbeliever rather I am trying to help you determine to what extent you believe God. In James 2:19 ,the Bible says " Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well; the devils also believe and tremble ". You see the devil belives in God but there are some areas about God that the devil has refused to accept. One striking area is his defeat. The same is applicable to some lives here today. Some belive God in the area of healing but in other areas like protection from armed robbers, they have doubts.

When you open the outer gate of a building with a key. you will still need other keys to open the sitting room, bedroom e. t. c. The fact that you have entered the living room doesn't grant you access to other rooms. Likewise, when you come into Christ and believe that you are saved you have to continue to believe and move into other realms of health, protection e.t.c. STILL BELIEVING GOD. Thus, the analogy : Believe is like a key to unlock doors.

The Bible says the devil believes and trembles. Do you now see the power of true belief? for 24 hours of the day the devil is trembling because the devil knows that God's sufficiency is unquestionable. He has tasted the product of a believing heart. He knew what Elijah did to his 800 men at Mount Horeb and will not dare any man that believes in God. 1 King 18:40 " And Elijah said unto them, take the prophets of Baal, let no one of them escape, and they took them, and Elijah brought them down to the Brook Kishon and slew them there ".

This happened because Elijah believed his God and his God subdued the enemy of his faith. Make sure, you always affirm your belief in God. " Lord I believe you ". "Lord I believe ". By the time you know it, a strong convincing and fervent spirit of faith has gotten hold of your inner man. That will release faith potent for action.
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Warning From God / What You Don't Know About ISRAEL Vs JORDAN / "The Courts Of Heaven Are Waiting For Your Petitions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.