Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? (5173 Views)

..... / I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance / "Magnetic Health Analyzer" Can It Really Detect Health Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? by agogoeyo3: 11:02am On May 22, 2016
I went for a general fitness test last week and the machine actually diagnosed some infections that i don't even have any symptoms of. Please can anyone confirm to me if it's a scam?
Re: Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? by agogoeyo3: 11:30am On May 22, 2016
Medical Personnels should please help me out on this. I was told to buy some of their products that worth almost #10000 and I'm sure many innocent people are falling victim of this.
Re: Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? by Gnathostomata: 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
It does really work, forget about the exploitative tendency of those administering it and using it to wanted to sell their drugs. The diagnosis are to some extent correct. I do not know much about the ability to diagnose infectious diseases but i do know that it could serve as a pointer to some organs malfunction.

1 Like

Re: Does Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Really Work??? by Recs(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CHECK-UP

Green World Natural Solution offer you FREE quantum resonance magnetic analyzer for full body check up this week so you can stay healthy and be happy. The machine will displays adequate information on your health conditions to enable you take steps to prevent various diseases.

Contact Us at:
Green World International
Suite A12, Othni Plaza,
opposite Enyo filling Station,
by Allied brothers junction,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja, FCT- Abuja
http:///2DyOMz8

Come & Do a 36 Comprehensive Health Analysis of your Organs. Such as:
Cardiovascular & Cerebrovascular, Gastrointestinal, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Lung, Kidney, Brain Nerve, Bone Mineral Density, Rheumatoid Bone, Blood Sugar, Basic Physical, Human Toxins, Eyes, Heart, Gynaecology, Trace Elements, Prostate, Male Sexual Function, Skin, Vitamins, Sperm & Semen, Immune System, Breast, Endocrine Function.

100% Accurate for detecting the reasons why you are sick or can’t have children.

We explain the results from your test and prescribe drugs that you will need to cure the disease.

Prevention is better & Cheaper than CURE.

https://greenworld.com.ng/services/health-diagnosis/

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 5 2021 In Nigeria / Eating Disorders In Adolescents! / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.