Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) (1091 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) by berylslayer: 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
I woke up and discovered myself in Tunji's arms,quickly,i jolted and my heart raced very fast as I jumped up immediately. Oh my God!! What have I done. How could I have allowed myself to get carried away by my emotions? How was I going to face my sister? I felt ashamed but I just couldn't kill my feelings for Tunji and it was sickening.

I hurriedly put on my clothes and sat there starring at Tunji who was still sleeping. Not sure of what to do, whether to take off or wait for him to wake.just when I was about doing that,he turned from one side to the other and his eyes were now open.he gave me this what just happened look and I was confused.the deed had been done and there was little or nothing I could do to change it.

Out of shame,I picked up my bag and ran out as fast as could as I headed towards the gate.I ran pass the gateman and he too was confused.

When I got home,my Mother was sitting outside with our neighbour, mama Iyabo.I tried my best to pull myself together. I greeted them and they both responded.smiling at me.

Mama Iyabo won't stop praising me and she even said she was going to hook me up with her son, who was working in Abuja.I gave a fake smile to cover up how I was feeling. I bowed my head down and walked away in shame.

When I got into the house, I spotted my sister sitting at the dinning section,whatever she was doing,I didn't bother to know.I couldn't even greet her.I went straight to my room and locked it up.

I cried for some time and slept off.

Funke my baby....Food is ready.come down and eat.my Mum shouted.I quickly stood up,went straight to the bathroom and freshened up. I finally went down for dinner.though I had lost my appetite, I pretended to be enjoying the Food in other not to draw attention to me.My mum however noticed and asked what was wrong with me but I smiled and told her I was just stressed out. After I Finished eating,I thanked my mum for the meal ,packed the dishes and took them to the kitchen. I hurriedly washed them and immediately I was done I returned to my room.

Weeks passed and Tunji and I kept on communicating.I was becoming very fond of Tunji and he seemed to have fallen for me too.this was wrong but a thought came to mind.My sister was divorced and her ex - husband was free for me I thought. We organised secret dates from time to time.

I know you already feel like squeezing the life out of me but I was in love and I decided to give it my all.

Hmmmm.....A month passed and Tunji and I were all lovey dovey.it didn't bother me because I loved him.

The one that broke the camel's back...I woke up one morning feeling all dizzy and fatigued.but I hadn't done anything stressful lately.I just kept on sleeping my life out.I got up around 12pm.took my bath and went to the parlour.my sister was sitting there watching Zee World.I greeted her and sat there. Oooh I haven't eaten today.

I got to the kitchen.there was white rice with chicken stew.I served myself and immediately I took a spoon out of it,I felt like throwing up. Eeeew I said.

Why was I feeling sick and disgusted all of a sudden? Jeeez!!! My heart skipped a beat. Was I pregnant fror Tunji?? I abandoned the Food and left the kitchen.

I went to my room,dressed up and of course there was no time to look my best or even make up.I quickly rushed out.

Bola was my friend and also a pharmacist.I rushed to her pharmacy that was around 3pm.i told her I was feeling sick.she opted to run some tests on me to help her know what was wrong with me.She took some samples from me to conduct the test while I waited.

The test was finally out.I was very nervous and eager to know the results.Bola brought the test to me and handed it to me smiling and winking at me at the same time.

Lo and Behold, I was one month and a week pregnant for Tunji.I quickly called him to inform him.

Tunji picked up and we started talking, I finally broke the news to him.he was shocked and sounded freaked out.we arranged to meet and discuss about it that evening.

It was time for the meeting and I went to see Tunji.

Read part 3 HERE:

[=http://gistroom.com.ng/how-i-fell-in-love-and-got-pregnant-for-my-sisters-ex-husband-part3/

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) by FelasShirt(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
Technical writing skill is mediocre. Storytelling skill, also mediocre. Pacing was good, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

The Armed Robbers Vs 3 Years Old Kid ( Short Story) / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Iranse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.