Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Only Solution! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Solution! (953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Solution! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
Well, if God won't give me the solution to this/that, I will look for elsewhere. I can get solution from other sources...

The reasons why many people don't receive from God is because they have viewed him as one of the world's solution instead of seeing him as the only solution.

"The moment you stop seeing Christ as one of the many solutions and see Him as the only, then, you're on the lane to your victories. Nothing stops you."

Christ is the #OnlySolution

(1) (Reply)

See What A Chinese Woman Had To Say About Nigerians And Religion / A Top Pastor’s Confession: “how I Made My Wife Mad!” (Concluding Part) / Please Nairalanders Help My Family We Are Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.