Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? (19014 Views)

What Helped You Get That Job. / How safe is jiji ng for jobseekers? / Simple Continuous Assessment Program Using Microsoft Excel For Jobseekers(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by tendareo: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Please be as open as possible.

Thanks
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Akalia(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
The most painful part of my plight as a job seeker is that I am still under my parents roof and occasionally I get derogatory remarks from members of my household. It wasn't like this until I lost my former job; only GOD and my very self does know how much effort I have exercised in the bid to land myself the next job. I have experience in warehouse operations(warehouse supervisor, warehouse assistant, inventory officer) I am computer savvy, a holder of HND class certificate in one of the natural science courses. Please anyone that can assist me with any entry level job or a job relating to warehouse operation can please kindly come forward and make me an offer. My email is itekeemmanuelgozie@yahoo.com. Phone Number is 08034775268. The pay package is not my priority but I need to be engaged as an able body young man;doing something constructive and productive with my life. Thanks to all who care.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Alexious(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Well different strokes for different folks. For me, I could say time spent waiting for you to be contacted after applying. Also if you are contacted , you find out that its not what they portrayed that is been offered in actual sense.
There goes the numerous number of applicants you have to contend with.
All said, I am of the opinion that entrepreneurship will be a good solution to unemployment. We have ideas but in this part of the world, its an Herculean task to get people(investors) to support , mentor and fund these ideas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Alexious(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
I quite agree with you bro. Its An ugly scenario.

Akalia:
The most painful part of my plight as a job seeker is that I am still under my parents roof and occasionally I get derogatory remarks from members of my household. It wasn't like this until I lost my former job; only GOD and my very self does know how much effort I have exercised in the bid to land myself the next job. I have experience in warehouse operations(warehouse supervisor, warehouse assistant, inventory officer) I am computer savvy, a holder of HND class certificate in one of the natural science courses. Please anyone that can assist me with any entry level job or a job relating to warehouse operation can please kindly come forward and make me an offer. My email is itekeemmanuelgozie@yahoo.com. Phone Number is 08034775268. The pay package is not my priority but I need to be engaged as an able body young man;doing something constructive and productive with my life. Thanks to all who care.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by k4all(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
My plight is that I just obtained a degree and awaiting youth service but tired of staying at home, just need a job to keep me occupied and raise something for myself b4 service. Studied Geography, High proficiency in Computer usage. Quick learning ability. Kjezhi@yahoo.com 08186333838. Any help would be appreciated I reside in Nasarawa state.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Shadowacc: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Biochemistry graduate with 2.1 here, any biochem related job is all I ask for..
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by samuel3818: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exactly what I needed. ..I just might find help here. I studied Civil Engineering and graduated at 20 (m not 23 yet)in 2014 with a 2:1 in Civil Engineering (that type they call 'strong 2-1). I went for service in 2015 and completed my NYSC April 2016. I went jobhunting even before completing my service and was at the biggest construction firms in Abuja. I haven't heard back till now. Now this describes my job hunting process so far:
Now let me tell you some things.....

1. KPMG (Final interview....dropped after five previous stages)
2. Access Bank (final interview at head office with head of HR....dropped again, after series of tests and interviews)
3. Concept Group ( dropped again after final interview with CEO....after three previous interviews and numerous tests)
4. Williams Akintola Deloitte(wrote test, got a success mail but I haven't heard back since October)
Standard Chartered (dropped after fourth stage
Union Bank ( didn't even invite me cos apparently they didn't get my application)
FirstBank (wrote test in December but we've not heard anything). All these plus several visits to construction sites and being met with "we're sorry".
The last yes I wrote at an investment banking firm was on Saturday 14th January, and although the result isn't out yet, I am so so optimistic cos God proved Himself as usual.
At the moment, there is nothing save for the npower thing.
I would appreciate if anyone would just help link me up. I am open to any form of written assessment or whatever might be required. Engineering or any other form of industry (as long as it is a Graduate trainee role ) would be highly appreciated.
sampopoolacareer@gmail.com is my email address, should you want to contact me

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Ileriahur(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good day everyone, i graduated with B.Sc in Psychology in 2010, i completed my NYSC since 2012, had experience working as a volunteer for NGOs here in Abuja but presently seeking for job. i have gone for interviews and tests too the notable ones are as follows:

2014: Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria: Got to the interview stage but was dropped due to politics according to their staffs (minister and senator candidates were eventually given the slots)

2015: Central Bank of Nigeria: Got to the interview stage but have not heard anything from them till now after sending series of e-mails to know my status.

so many other private firms too but nothing. Have applied to the Armed forces too no headway, tried the Police too age knocked me out despite having a correct source.

I wont mind working in an NGO and paramilitary organization. 08079934689 ikunikayo@yahoo.com Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who's asking this question, the government?
Well, my own problem is, though I now fully live alone and fend for myself, but most people in my area look down on me like a very 'useless' and irresponsible guy simply because I'm jobless.
Not that I'm even relaxed about it though, I'm trying.
All the bills are weighing me down and the little savings I have is used up while my little hustling has not been yielding much lately.

Please anything you guys can do for us would be greatly appreciated.

I'm very good at writing and by the grace of God I've won a few essay competitions here and there and a few prizes along the line too; I have flair for reading too. I am good at speech writing, book review and editing, and apart from all that, I can do PA work quite well, and I have lots of working experience spanning many years [from my early exposure to working right from my time as a fresh school leaver]. I graduated sometime last year but I've been working even right from school, hence my working experiences.
Please I'm not selective and I will take up any job (even if the pay is not much).

Please, my hobbies are, COOKING, READING, WRITING and of course, TRAVELING.
I am willing to take up anything.
Please my email address: godwinotis@gmail.com.
Thank you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Chidexter(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice concept, I hope help comes a swiftly for you job seekers. Stay strong and never give up

4 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by flyca: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
thinking...
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by mrmaze(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice trend
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ayanfemi23(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am a fresh BSc graduate awaiting service, studied English. I need a job to keep myself busy and also provide for my immediate need before service.... I will appreciate any help rendered. My no is 08137182924
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
after finishing school and NYSC am under my parent house. am tired of searching for jobs, i need cash to start my own business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by virtual3xpert: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
I need help to travel out of Nigeria for good. My pains are too many to mention. I need money for my PR visa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Acetyl(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please a Biochemistry graduate here will appreciate your help.josephchinedu154@gmail.com .Tnx in advance .Have worked with a pharmaceutical company before :quality control. can analyse drugs that are tablets, caplets, etc also good at in-process (productions). Will like to work with any food or pharmaceutical company. I don't mind working in any of this companies with low level income and gain experience subsequently establishing myself there. Once again tnx in advance.
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ELPablochapo: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
i nawa
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ojun50(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
It has nt been easy bt am tired of working for some1 or any organization.
I need help or loan to start up a business which i was into befor, i can do weekly or monthly payments return.
Kingsleyojuneku@gmail.com
pls help a soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ELPablochapo: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ileriahur:
Good day everyone, i graduated with B.Sc in Psychology in 2010, i completed my NYSC since 2012, had experience working as a volunteer for NGOs here in Abuja but presently seeking for job. i have gone for interviews and tests too the notable ones are as follows:

2014: Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria: Got to the interview stage but was dropped due to politics according to their staffs (minister and senator candidates were eventually given the slots)

2015: Central Bank of Nigeria: Got to the interview stage but have not heard anything from them till now after sending series of e-mails to know my status.

so many other private firms too but nothing. Have applied to the Armed forces too no headway, tried the Police too age knocked me out despite having a correct source.

I wont mind working in an NGO and paramilitary organization. 08079934689 ikunikayo@yahoo.com Thanks.

Bros, you must not be an employee. Try being an employer via an entrepreneur level or Alaba tings (Since 2012?)

3 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by beautycrush24(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fairgodwin:
Who's asking this question, the government?
Well, my own problem is, though I now fully live alone and fend for myself, but most people in my area look down on me like a very 'useless' and irresponsible guy simply because I'm jobless.
Not that I'm even relaxed about it though, I'm trying.
All the bills are weighing me down and the little savings I have is used up while my little hustling has not been yielding much lately.

Please anything you guys can do for us would be greatly appreciated.

I'm very good at writing and I have flair for reading too. I am good at speech writing, book review and editing, and apart from all that, I can do PA work quite well, and I have lots of working experience spanning many years.
Please I'm not selective and I will take up any job (even if the pay is not much.

Please, my hobbies are, COOKING, READING, WRITING and of course, TRAVELING.
I am willing to take up anything.

You never can tell, the government might be listening.
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Royalfurnitures: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
If you can't get a job, create one.... Learn a trade

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ELPablochapo: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
The bitter truth to you all is that there is no open jobs unless by God's factor or connection and the ratio is 3:3000000

3 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lanre90:
learn to keep quiet if you don't have anything constructive to contribute

I guess you were too much in a hurry and didn't read my post to the end.
Bros abeg help your brother jare.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by opethom(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
;Dh
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by holluwai(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Finding the job should be the pain and getting a job should be the help.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by MrGreenMavro: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by thunderbabs: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who you epp?

I need like N10m to stock and start biz. Who you epp? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Annie2059: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
really really frustrating cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre / Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.