Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant (2508 Views)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Living Fence - I Need The Seed Of This Plant / Who Knows The Botanical Name For Our Local Garden Egg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by hahn(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2016
Found by my wife

1 Share

Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by ichommy(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
Okioro grin or something. I dey try to remembered the botanical name.

Where D leaves?

Hahn, Where madam see am?
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by VocalWalls: 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
hahn:
Found by my wife

is that a Persimmon??
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by hahn(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2016
ichommy:
Okioro grin or something. I dey try to remembered the botanical name.

Where D leaves?

Hahn, Where madam see am?

For our hood. Na bush we dey live grin
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by ichommy(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
hahn:

For our hood. Na bush we dey live grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by hahn(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
VocalWalls:

is that a Persimmon??

I don't think so
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by mackhunter77: 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
VocalWalls:

is that a Persimmon??

I've never seen a persimmon before but this one looks like a textbook picture of it
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by ouigy99(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
@OP, please try opening one of the fruits, let's the its contents to see the type of seed it has. Some people may know identify what it is then.

It looks like one from it we look in the village though.... Called Utu in Enugu state
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by hahn(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2016
Here are pictures of the fruit cut open

Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by Immorttal: 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
We call it utu in igbo language.
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by divineappo(m): 1:47am On May 29, 2016
hahn:
Found by my wife
I know it, it's sweet. I ate it in delta state, they have it there. It has a white seed in it after leaking it. By the way, where did you find it? Which state are you in?
Re: Please, Who Knows The Name Of This Plant by hahn(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2016
divineappo:
I know it, it's sweet. I ate it in delta state, they have it there. It has a white seed in it after leaking it. By the way, where did you find it? Which state are you in?

OK. Thanks. We found it somewhere in my hood o. We live in Ogun state. There is a lot of it here.

I am always careful about things I put in my mouth and me and wifey got into an argument over it and that is why I decided to bring it here.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Cassava Farming In Nigeria / Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? / Top Feeds Distributor And Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.