Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch (715 Views)

Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored / What Movie Moved You To Tears? / What Movie(s) Scared You As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch by Doublejoy411(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2016
Have been looking for a movie buh iont knw which movie is good, please advice me

1 Like

Re: What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2016
Blue film
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch by unbranded13(f): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerian movie- Shuga
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch by Nobody: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
unbranded13:
Nigerian movie- Shuga

Shuga isn't a movie, neither is it Nigerian. Understand the distinction between a movie and a tv show or soap opera.

Shuga is an African soap opera, sponsored by MTV. It's first two seasons were shot in Kenya and featured mainly east african actors, including the likes of Lupita Nyongo. The one you are referring to is the season 3 & 4( Shuga Naija) which was brought to Nigeria, to educate people on the dangers of unprotected sex, tolerance in relationships, and to further enlighten people about HIV and how to live with it.
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Advice Me To Watch by unbranded13(f): 11:48pm On May 23, 2016
Oga you didn't differentiate between a movie n soap operas. Next time u try to correct someone,come up with points to state your correction. I didn't say I was right either

(1) (Reply)

Jennifers Diary: Why Do You Like Or Dislike / “entertainment Loved By Africa”: Africa Magic Channels To Rebrand On Dstv & Gotv / Beasts Of No Nation - The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.