Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (1507 Views)

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Scary Movies You've Watched / What Is The Scariest American Movie You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by RexEmmyGee: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys happy Sunday. Let keep the Sunday moving by naming the movies we have watched for up to five(5) times without getting bored.
Here's my list :
Moana
Legend of the seeker
Nikita
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by RoyalBlak007: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Stomp the yard

Wolf of wallstreet

Juice
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
kunfu panda
how to train your drangon

bad education
jackass

little rascals

Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by Tonka: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Matrix
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by qreem231(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Despicable Me
Moana
Smurfs.
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by Omihanifa: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
book of eli {hollywood movie}
contract {ghana movie}
Potomanto {ghana movie}
maami {yoruba movie}
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by MDsambo: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2018
The good, the bad and the ugly

Spiderman - Homecomming
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by masterfactor(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Spartacus

Pacific rim

Olympus has fallen

justice league

avengers(infinity war)

incredible hulk 1-2

real steel e.t.c
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by Dreamkiller: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
DONT BREATHE
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by NinaJoy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
series
One tree hill (im luking for who still has dat series want to watch it over again)

Gregs Anatomy (p.s i love medical dramas).

Suits
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Into the bad lands
Mystic nine
Fast and furious
Den of theives
12th man
Water world
Deep blue sea
Ready player one
Death,race
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by meobizy(f): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Any Marvel Avengers movie

Superman: Man Of Steel

Pacific Rim

Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by MorataFC: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lost
Lost
Lost
Lost
Lost
I started watching this film in 2007 and then the concluding part came out in 2013 or so.
Very interesting series.
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by spawnx: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Rock
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by kakarott: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Ready player one
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by incredibleace(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mad Max: fury road (when it came out I watched it like four times in a week; "high octane blood running through my veins" grin

Wolf of wall street
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by nanora: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Marvel movies: Iron Man, Avengers...
And animation such as: Hotel Transylvania, The Incredibles, Rise of Guardians, How to train your dragon...

baby names
Re: Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored by mrdan(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Inception

RocknRolla

Snatch

The Rock

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch / Fear Factor (mnet Series) / The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.