Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* (2466 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Palmwinetapper: 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
Munachi abii the 28 year old ex beauty queen sure did stun in her friend Giselle's wedding. She carried the show with her beauty.

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by gisthit: 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by rosalieene(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
fine girl
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by wheredemdey: 8:20pm On May 22, 2016
Fine face

Zero curves....

What's with the slippers and environment??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Palmwinetapper: 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
wheredemdey:
Fine face

Zero curves....

What's with the slippers and environment??
not all women need to have curves

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by waxxydude: 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Figure9. I frigging hate that stature big boobs slim azss. Turn off...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by IamOpemipo(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
She's losin it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by slam7000(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi abii the 28 year old ex beauty queen sure did stun in her friend Giselle's wedding. She carried the show with her beauty.

28 year old wetin?? See as you resemble Nepa pole!! I wonder what men see in you and how a man's D will ever rise to a someone like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2016
Still looking for the beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by slam7000(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2016
waxxydude:
Figure9. I frigging hate that stature big boobs slim azss.
Turn off...

She hasn't got it. No sex appeal at all. Her physique is as bad as her heart. All fake. Delusional as well and very jealous

Her friend Sara Ofili is beautiful with better figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Palmwinetapper: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
slam7000:

28 year old wetin?? See as you resemble Nepa pole!! I wonder what men see in you and how a man's D will ever rise to a someone like you.
how comes I average 500 likes per pix on instagram then? And I won mbgn in 2007 and I was 19 then. Do the math
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Blade21: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
I wonder y people are saying she's flat and all she's an ex beauty queen for Pete sakes she has to be like this Muna you are a fine lady ignore people bad mouthing you most times people tend to criticize what de can never be.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Friends Wedding!! *PHOTOS* by Edreamz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
slam7000:

She hasn't got it. No sex appeal at all. Her physique is as bad as her heart. All fake. Delusional as well and very jealous

Her friend Sara Ofili is beautiful with better figure.
you are a wicked beast

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Tweet On Beyoncé Pregnant With Twins. / Davido Gives Testimony In A Redeem Church / Popular Gospel Singer Gozie Okeke Cheats Death, Recovers From Coma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.