Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

3 Story Of Uncompleted Building Collapse In Oko Anambra State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Story Of Uncompleted Building Collapse In Oko Anambra State (683 Views)

Man Who Escaped Building Collapse In Akwa Ibom Shares Ordeal 1 Year After.Photos / Building Collapse In Nigeria: 6 Early Warning Signs / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Story Of Uncompleted Building Collapse In Oko Anambra State by motive(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
Good Evening my Pple

I'am a full time student of Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State, this afternoon I went to visit my friend living at Ngozika Lodge along Oko and Amaokpala road, there was a 3 story of an uncompleted building located beside the Ngozika lodge, work on the building was still on progress to my greatest supprise this afternoon seeing the building collapse, I ask my friend what happen he said the building just collapse this morning, it killed 3 pple with the engineer.. Up till now we are mourning the death of those victim.. Though no information yet on the relatives of the victims

Is so terrible, I pray may their soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

Partly Serviced 2 Bedroom Flat At Cement Bus Stop Ikeja / Cheapest Sale Of Block Of 4flats In Yaba Lagos / See Quote I Got For Woodwork,help Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.