Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? (5317 Views)

Is Health Niche A Profitable Blogging Niche In Nigeria...? / Vote! What Blogging Niche Easily Get Disabled By Adsense / Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by crackhouse(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
If you are doing it for fun, keep it up but if for profit, you have lost it. You don't need to waste your effort on what won't work in terms of profit. Even with that Biology you plan to begin with, it is a very broad subject. There are established websites about different topics on the internet which you may not likely go on top of them on search engine traffic. The choice is yours.
That's why they call u silly.e.rabbit. people like u find everything difficult to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by mainfullll: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
oyb:

I'm not sure you understand what passion means.

passion is different from hardwork broo..... seun osewa created nairaland out of passion for an online forum for people to meet and chat...... but it is we the members of nairaland that put our hardwork by creating thousands of topics per day for the progress of nairaland........ i have created alot of topics for nairaland in the past with some of my oda accounts b4 i started to realise that i could create my own blog and create topic for my blog instead of helping someone to make progress.......

i created my blog bout 2-3 months ago and also added my knowlege of php/mysql/javascript to it and am getting some good constant visitors perday..... AND AM STILL MODIFYING THE BLOG FOR THE TASTE OF MY VISITORS, and so far i have gotten only 2 advertisers..... @[url]lindaikejisblog.ml[/url]
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2016
mainfullll:

passion is different from hardwork broo..... seun osewa created nairaland out of passion for an online forum for people to meet and chat...... but it is we the members of nairaland that put our hardwork by creating thousands of topics per day for the progress of nairaland........ i have created alot of topics for nairaland in the past with some of my oda accounts b4 i started to realise that i could create my own blog and create topic for my blog instead of helping someone to make progress.......

i created my blog bout 2-3 months ago and also added my knowlege of php/mysql/javascript to it and am getting some good constant visitors perday..... AND AM STILL MODIFYING THE BLOG FOR THE TASTE OF MY VISITORS, and so far i have gotten only 2 advertisers..... @[url]lindaikejisblog.ml[/url]

When Nairaland started, who do you think made most of the topics? Seun effectively dropped out of school to start this forum. I can only imagine what everyone must have said at the time.

There was no guarantee nl would be anything more than a silly hobby.

That is passion, not how quickly can I get the big bucks from this?
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 23, 2016
opson2016:
Please, don't be in haste to get booming traffic. Be aggressive about your blog campaign, but don't be desperate.

If you want real human traffic, then aggressive blog campaign, yet patience is the key.

Lemme share my experience here:

I just started a blog less than a month a go, but I'm now having at least 70 visitors per day. I don't see that as low because I'm yet to place any ads about the blog, and it's not a hot niche like politics or entertainment.

My point is: know your audience and promote your blog on other social media.

What platform and hosting plan are you using like ur web hosting
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by mainfullll: 9:53am On May 23, 2016
oyb:

When Nairaland started, who do you think made most of the topics? Seun effectively dropped out of school to start this forum. I can only imagine what everyone must have said at the time.

There was no guarantee nl would be anything more than a silly hobby.

That is passion, not how quickly can I get the big bucks from this?
i am very good in php /mysql and javascript and i also have the full nairaland s c r ipt
.....i can create a forum like nairaland anytime i like but i have refused to create a forum and decided to sell the script to people, becase i have seen alot of nairaland duplicate online and even the ones that are focused on other niche but they are all LOOSERS..... do they rili think that people will migrate frm interesting nairaland to their small forum?? even for the next ten years NO... only few piple will do so.... that is why ive decided to use my php and javascript intelligence to create a site lyk www. 500 n a i r a .com
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by realone2012: 10:00am On May 23, 2016
opson2016:
Please, don't be in haste to get booming traffic. Be aggressive about your blog campaign, but don't be desperate.

If you want real human traffic, then aggressive blog campaign, yet patience is the key.

Lemme share my experience here:

I just started a blog less than a month a go, but I'm now having at least 70 visitors per day. I don't see that as low because I'm yet to place any ads about the blog, and it's not a hot niche like politics or entertainment.

My point is: know your audience and promote your blog on other social media.
Hello, good morning. Can we have a chat on some blogging tips? I'd like to learn from you. Thank you!
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Revolva(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2016
People de blogg music other nince na biology u wan de blog
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Olarewajub: 10:16am On May 23, 2016
mainfullll:

Your blog url will discourage anybody from visiting your site.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by mainfullll: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Olarewajub:

Your blog url will discourage anybody from visiting your site.
thats not my real blog url ooo.... the mods of nairaland already banned by blog url frm being mention so i had to create a redirect url that lands on my blog..... my real url is @t a l k a f r i c a x ..com

#thanks for ur advice though i will look into it
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Booyakasha(f): 10:35am On May 23, 2016
mainfullll:

i am very good in php /mysql and javascript and i also have the full nairaland s c r ipt
.....i can create a forum like nairaland anytime i like but i have refused to create a forum and decided to sell the script to people, becase i have seen alot of nairaland duplicate online and even the ones that are focused on other niche but they are all LOOSERS..... do they rili think that people will migrate frm interesting nairaland to their small forum?? even for the next ten years NO... only few piple will do so.... that is why ive decided to use my php and javascript intelligence to create a site lyk www. 500 n a i r a .com

I'm actually building a community.. it's going to be really cool smiley
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by mainfullll: 11:03am On May 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

I'm actually building a community.. it's going to be really cool smiley
whats the name of your community?
i want you to know that if you create and exact forum like nairaland it will be hard to make progress but if you focus on what people need urgently you will make progress becos ur visitors wil kip coming back over and over again.....

#just be creative
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by opson2016(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:
Hello, good morning. Can we have a chat on some blogging tips? I'd like to learn from you. Thank you!

No problem. I'll send you a mail
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2016
How does your post relate to what i said ? Got nothing to with "I believe i can do it " mentality. If she's driven by passion, oh well nice but for profit, not achievable. You can go ahead and create a blog on biology.
crackhouse:
That's why they call u silly.e.rabbit. people like u find everything difficult to achieve.
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by appsintell: 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
Sorry to bust your bubble. .but that's a terrible idea..you will be answering blog questions meaning your target audience is students. ..i ask you what is the value of a student to an advertiser. ..why would a quality advertiser pay to advertise to students who have no income Before setting out to start a blog think who will be your target audience. ...will it be easy to monetize this audience. ....forget your passion for now.....it's all about dollars & cents or should I day naira & kobo. ...for heads up the top niches are entertainment ...dating relationship. ..biz opportunity. ....see this niches are universal...if you need more help on how to make money online hit me up on what's app +16477600363

1 Like

Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Olarewajub: 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
mainfullll:

thats not my real blog url ooo.... the mods of nairaland already banned by blog url frm being mention so i had to create a redirect url that lands on my blog..... my real url is @t a l k a f r i c a x ..com

#thanks for ur advice though i will look into it

That's good. Thought that was your url. Keep up the good work and avoid plagiarism.
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by opson2016(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2016
toch1997:

What platform and hosting plan are you using like ur web hosting
free blogger account, bro.

And I don't really think hosting plan matters. Create engaging contents that'll add value to your visitors
Re: Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? by Samwils: 10:56pm On May 23, 2016
Hi nairalanders and bloggers in the house, are you in need of proffessional writers for your blogs/websites?. Well search no more we are here to provide you with quality writing services.
We write on virtually all the topics and our articles are 100% plagiarism free, critically analyzed with well edited and modified headings and also 100% gramatical error free,ets.
We are dedicated,swift and effecient, and we also write SEO contents,etc you can contact us via email at samueltom19@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Site Where I Can Sell My Goods / Instagram Is Slowly But Surely Coming Back! - Instagram Comms / How To Add A Pop-up On Your Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.