Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (40944 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) / The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:19am On May 25, 2016
Joel3:

but the boy don't look like the guy on the dog mouth. what about the dog teeth. did it not wound the boy?

wonderful. should we praise the dog or the caretaker of the boy.. and again does the dog knows that the baby is a little human?
na who we go ask?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 1:21am On May 25, 2016
ladyF:

lol by your definition, then only a few men are dogs. smiley

Lestat, are you a dog? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Nah baby, but I could be one if you want me to? In fact I could be anything you want me to be grin
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by deebrain(m): 2:07am On May 25, 2016
Even dogs know the value of human lives more than humans themselves.

Shame on this generation.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 3:01am On May 25, 2016
Who took the picture of the baby while still on the grass, the dog?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Obas101(m): 4:34am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
And people go say Bingo no get sense
Lol so funny... Bingo even get sense pass some people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Obas101(m): 4:37am On May 25, 2016
biggie73:
...that dog is not a "Bingo".
Chai.. D point is to get d humor in it.. Smh
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by 6digitscomrade: 5:18am On May 25, 2016
typical example of after the reggae play the BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol after the rescue become cutie.
Suigeneris93:
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Legendbaba1(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2016
Now we see d Baby were is d DOG? Dat help d Boy
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by CarrotAndStick: 6:07am On May 25, 2016
Rescued by our own very local bingo aka basenji. But Seun can kill for a German Shepherd. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ukandi1(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Bingo get sense pass 90% of women.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by possibilita(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2016
Kaira333:
Waoh Thank God. The dog tried shaa.
try? Guy abeg modify ur statement,the Dog nailed it,if that Dog na 9ja that baby na bushmeat to am.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by PrinceLucas(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2016
oloriooko:
shocked shocked shocked
Oyinbo version of akwa ibom abandoned boy

This this is fantastic...
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Bibyken(f): 7:32am On May 25, 2016
unbelievable!
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by tk4rd: 7:35am On May 25, 2016
Kaira333:
Waoh Thank God. The dog tried shaa.
THE DOG NEEDS AN AWARD THEN
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by tombeh(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2016
God is wonderful.....
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Gkemz: 7:45am On May 25, 2016
Is this dog not better than the mother who abandoned her child?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Obas101(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2016
Obas101:

Chai.. D point is to get d humor in it.. Smh
Sori to ask, is Bingo a type of dog?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Semper247(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2016
Joel3:

but the boy don't look like the guy on the dog mouth. what about the dog teeth. did it not wound the boy?

wonderful. should we praise the dog or the caretaker of the boy.. and again does the dog knows that the baby is a little human?

All these questions of urs should be at the dog...

Jeeezzz! Do we still have Thomases in this age and time?
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 8:14am On May 25, 2016
GOD is awesome,HE lives forever,i worship HIS Holy Name forever.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
and some will prefer the meat of that bingo.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by olaipa007: 8:58am On May 25, 2016
God is really indeed wonderful...
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Lamor(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Oh dear..such Cute baby with an innocent smile.I wonder y some women will go thru the inconvenience of pregnancy and d pains of labour and still have dat hardened heart of throwing a baby away.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Slimgenius(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Bingo get sense pass some people sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by babaireti(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2016
Thank God it was not in Nigeria here,HUNGER would have made the DOG to eat the Baby
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by tessywithsexy: 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
That dog is GOD sent, what a cute baby, so full of life. Kaii..... But some women wicked sha
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
lestat:

Nah baby, but I could be one if you want me to? In fact I could be anything you want me to be grin
Awnnn dearie, will tomatoes and fuel be too much to ask? grin
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by mikolo80: 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
abeg what happened to the dog joor
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
ladyF:

Awnnn dearie, will tomatoes and fuel be too much to ask? grin
hmmm I can turn into a duck, but a tomatoe and fuel ? These are new items, I will have to study my wizardry book more on transmutations so I can pull this off.
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Dugozpweeti(f): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Joel3:

The dog's teeth can't harm d baby cos d dog doesn't mean to eat him. When a female dog have her puppies away from home its her mouth she'll use to bring them home one by one or take them to a safe and warm place
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
lestat:
hmmm I can turn into a duck, but a tomatoe and fuel ? These are new items, I will have to study my wizardry book more on transmutations so I can pull this off.
Chai, so no free tomato and fuel for me? cry
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by Nobody: 8:04am On May 26, 2016
ladyF:

Chai, so no free tomato and fuel for me? cry
Hahahaha, but there's lots of love for you though
Re: Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned by ladyF(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
lestat:

Hahahaha, but there's lots of love for you though
Lol... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / I Disowned My Mother / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.