Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late (40939 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor SAMANJA (alhaji Usman Baba Patigi ) Is Late / Should Celebrities Really Get Married? On The Couch / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Sakie: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
As shared by one Facebook user,this man was to get married in December but late now.he died in an accident with his colleagues...
May his soul rest in peace

May we not experience such tragedy oh God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Alennsar(f): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
so sad. may God console d family.

8 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is not good.

My condolences

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by baybeeboi: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nicest Nigerian ever in millitary uniform.

This is a young and passionate Man who would have brought greater lights into the nigerian armie.

May he find favour in the after life.

Rest on Sunny Brown Ayo. Forever to be remembered.

29 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Homeboiy: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari sef embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by coolcatty: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cheii

That his bride is fine AF..... I stake a bet of 10k that she will definitely move on and marry in a years time..... Women sef!!!!

15 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by sisisioge: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oh my! May God rest his soul and console those he left behind. So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by kurungu92(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
She Needs To Move On, Na The Guy Reach Bus Stop And Aske The Driver To Drop Me. I Will Stop ,you wil Stop When It's Time,,.What A World Of Varnity

12 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by KingLennon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
It pains me to see young niggaz die. RIP soldier....We are notin but pencils in the hands of our creator

6 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why Buhari
This is what children of hate and the urine drinkers Jewish piglets will star to say shortly tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by lazygal: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sakie:
As shared by one Facebook user,this man was to get married in December but late now.he died in an accident with his colleagues...

His fiancee.... embarassed only God can heal her pain ..I can imagine her pain right now.. To the family ,may God heal you

21 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Uyi168: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
This life is so fvcking empty..rip

4 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by freeman95(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Death sha
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kai!!! How can someone die and leave such a beauty behind angry Goodbye soldier!!! Your watch has ended....
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Whatsappmathema(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
RIP FOR PROTECT URS AND OUR URS
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Airforce1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
So sorry about this painful lose .

Such a young handsome man .

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by enemyofprogress: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Either his rivals killed him or her spirit husband did

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by theapeman: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sakie:

village things!

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by emeijeh(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's how I am still mourning Ajoh Moses, who died a few days ago.

Ajoh Moses, your set at Mechanical engineering department really miss you. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by lazygal: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
coolcatty:
Cheii

That his bride is fine AF..... I stake a bet of 10k that she will definitely move on and marry in a years time..... Women sef!!!!

Don't let me curse you and the parent that brought you..what nonsense is this a joke ?
Families are in deep pain and you are betting on his fiancee..
Be careful over there rubbish

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by MrHighSea: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
I dnt like this form of solja come, solja go...

God, not just polithievcians

Mek soljas grow old too

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
lazygal:

His fiancee.... embarassed only God can heal her pain ..I can imagine her pain right now.. To the family ,may God heal you
what pain?pain that will disappear in three month's time

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
coolcatty:
Cheii

mumu. She for remain single asif na she kill d man

7 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by eddieguru(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
embarassed embarassed Death why
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Edoziesmart(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by aminubako1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ayya
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by myjobsfinder(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Such a sad story...
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by aminubako1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eyyah

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by YINKS89(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rip man
..... A lesson to we d living.

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by lonelydora: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chai...my God. May he rest in peace, and may God confort the fiancé.

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by fatymore(f): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
I am sure that must be his pre wedding pics.. No one is truly happy for another person happiness.. Rest in peace..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Disowned My Mother / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.