Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) (38504 Views)

Arsene Wenger Admits Sanchez & Ozil Could Be Sold In January / Ozil Celebrates His First Ever Hat-trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
M the guy bside him... Won't u all hail me
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by dannyben5: 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:arsenal fc jst bought a new stricker

7 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by nobsalis: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
Fayose and FFK aint gonna like dis...:
did i hear some islamophobians shouting islamitization of Arsenal Fc in mute mode

Wailers food is ready sha.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by laksides: 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
dridowu:
Sooner or later, i too shall visit Mecca Insha Allahu (Ameen)
Insha Allah, we shall visit soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Infoman51: 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?
he has origin from turkey and more than 90% of turkishs are muslims

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by laksides: 12:06pm On May 23, 2016
dannyben5:
BREAKING NEWS:arsenal fc jst bought a new stricker
Stricker indeed grin

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by nobsalis: 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
Seun360:

Ode, Heaven no sure for your pastor sef.
hahahahaha no mind d ogogoro sipping bigot...

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by ybalogs(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
I just love this guy. Our Player of the season. COYG. #Al-Islam #GoonersFamily

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by holluwai(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
This ozil is just cool. He was in Abu Dhabi
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by alobright17(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
dason4life:
This PHOTOSHOP na die
grin grin grin
Photoshop asin Ozil can't afford mecca or he is bigger than others going there or players don't go there or your brain is leaking?

10 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by nobsalis: 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
Mightyraw:
M the guy bside him... Won't u all hail me
we hail OOOO
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
iamdynamite:
am a Christian but this is uncalled for...are you saying over 2 billion Muslims in the world will not make heaven but hell-fire......i really don't think so.

Stop lying, you aren't a Christian. Any random individual can lay claim to what he isn't. You are not a Christian!!!! JESUS the Savoiur and Lord is the only Way to Heaven! Those folks don't take JESUS as their Saviour, therefore they are hell bound!

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by LMohd(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?
he's from Turkey but plays for Germany

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by alobright17(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
He's our own yes he is Coyg,GFL
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by rusher14: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:

Stop lying, you aren't a Christian. Any random individual can lay claim to what he isn't. You are not a Christian!!!! JESUS the Savoiur and Lord is the only Way to Heaven! Those folks don't take JESUS as their Saviour, therefore they are hell bound!

Will you make heaven Sir?

9 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
Seun360:

Ode, Heaven no sure for your pastor sef.

Hell-bound boy, accept JESUS as your Saviour now or you are doomed eternally! Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
rusher14:

Will you make heaven Sir?

I am already there through the grace of My sweet LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by peezeygwiny(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
Wuuworld:
Islam wasn't a bad religion until some uncultured and ingrates in the northern part of Nigeria tune it to a blood sucking religion..

Ever since then, I don't believe anything Good can come out of that religion again...

I expect a worst season from Ozil comes next season...
watz diz 1 saying bayi? undecided
check ursef bro

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by winj: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
muslims are mallams...it does not matter who there are or where they are born.
muslims are the most backward people on the planet

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:

lol.i dont have anything to prove to you about my faith....am from a strong christain family and i also have muslims as close friends and families...even the owner of the company i work for is a muslim and they all are wonderful people...are you now trying to say all muslim in the world will go hell?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
nobsalis:
we hail OOOO
Wa last
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Seun360(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:

Hell-bound boy, accept JESUS as your Saviour now or you are doomed eternally! Be warned!
Keep making mockery of yourself, you think its religion that will take people to heaven?

Goat, your bible says " Judge not "

8 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Mightyraw(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
winj:
muslims are mallams...it does not matter who there are or where they are born.
muslims are the most backward people on the planet
Dis post made me regret ever joining nairaland.....
Ur mama wasted her lifetime raising a fool

15 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by BadBullet(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
Wuuworld:
Islam wasn't a bad religion until some uncultured and ingrates in the northern part of Nigeria tune it to a blood sucking religion..

Ever since then, I don't believe anything Good can come out of that religion again...

back to sender

6 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Yahami(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
May Allah continue to bless you with abundant blessing and answer your prayer as an act of Ibada

10 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by liasmiram: 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:
Oh, confirmed. I had been asking to know the reason for his inconsistency and decline. He simply surrendered his sense to squatting before a half-moon element. undecided
. you are just a blind islamaphobe.Do you think Muslims worship creature s of Almighty God like you?Muslim worship Allah(God).Ask any Christian Arab or Hausa who is Allah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Zhul001(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
You people and this ur believe in Christ wahala, as if you believe in Jesus more than us Muslims. Una wahala too much walahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Paretomaster(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
Wuuworld:

because he went to hajj? sorry, he visit every year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?
originally from turkey but a German footballer

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
dason4life:
This PHOTOSHOP na die
grin grin grin
This is what you get when there's no tomato to sauce your food and no fuel to find it else where.....citizens starve and write rubbish due to no food...Buhari caused it tho

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.