Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) (38440 Views)

Arsene Wenger Admits Sanchez & Ozil Could Be Sold In January / Ozil Celebrates His First Ever Hat-trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2016
iamdynamite:
am a Christian but this is uncalled for...are you saying over 2 billion Muslims in the world will not make heaven but hell-fire......i really don't think so.

whether Muslim or christian or traditionalist ....d prelude of all this story be say "just do gud in life"

#somethings are mystery#

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2016
Zhul001:
You people and this ur believe in Christ wahala, as if you believe in Jesus more than us Muslims. Una wahala too much walahi.
so, who are you fighting bro? grin grin grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by hamzeeto01(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
Wuuworld:
Islam wasn't a bad religion until some uncultured and ingrates in the northern part of Nigeria tune it to a blood sucking religion..

Ever since then, I don't believe anything Good can come out of that religion again...

I expect a worst season from Ozil comes next season...
you are most stupid fellow I have ever come across here in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:

Stop lying, you aren't a Christian. Any random individual can lay claim to what he isn't. You are not a Christian!!!! JESUS the Savoiur and Lord is the only Way to Heaven! Those folks don't take JESUS as their Saviour, therefore they are hell bound!
All Muslims believes in Jesus (Isa) as a prophet not saviour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Bimpe29: 1:00pm On May 23, 2016
Good one. May it be accepted as an act of Iba'ada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2016
Akanji08:
I just like D's guy. May God accept it as an act of Ibada
Aaameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Bimpe29: 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
yetunsbay:
All Muslims believes in Jesus (Isa) as a prophet not saviour
Yes, he's not a savior but prophet of Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Olarajee(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?

No muslims in Germany? In this present age you pple still make this kind of comments? That's why some will just type thrash on the Internet sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by cooljoe(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
lifezone247:
no bro voting will commence soon, so Jst incase, it's #team lanicky.
crack came nd t was strange hw t rocked us. quoting Pac baa, @ signature

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by bonferereosha: 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
Na ur papa be christ, y are u telling him to repent. U guys just do not know how to comment. Are u GOD. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by kennyrich(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2016
May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Fkhalifa(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
The hateful comments from these set of followers of messiah, is enough to prove they are the most "peaceful and tolerant" in our country undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by tayour917i(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
Fkhalifa:
The hateful comments from these set of followers of messiah, is enough to prove they are the most "peaceful and tolerant" in our country undecided
I'm beginning to have that feeling..... Some of them are worse than terrorist.... They can provoke you with their rants.... Lets get to heaven first abi.... Live and let live

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by dinoyi2: 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
Islam the religion of peace. May Allah save us from conspirators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Fkhalifa(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
tayour917i:
I'm beginning to have that feeling..... Some of them are worse than terrorist.... They can provoke you with their rants.... Lets get to heaven first abi.... Live and let live
I don't know the harm a cool and cute mesut has done them to start spewing infuriating posts..
The hatred is too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by RandomVic(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?

Of Turkish origin.

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by moderate99(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?

So,it's a taboo for a German to be a Muslim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
Never knew he is Muslim, even though an Arsenal supporter, wao this is indeed a pleasant surprise - Masha Allah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by 2kris(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
iamdynamite:
am a Christian but this is uncalled for...are you saying over 2 billion Muslims in the world will not make heaven but hell-fire......i really don't think so.
if u a really a christian u will know better......no one comes to the father except through me.{jesus.,}
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by moderate99(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
2kris:
if u a really a christian u will know better......no one comes to the father except through me.{jesus.,}

In ur dream

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Beetobee(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2016
WiseBully:

Stop lying, you aren't a Christian. Any random individual can lay claim to what he isn't. You are not a Christian!!!! JESUS the Savoiur and Lord is the only Way to Heaven! Those folks don't take JESUS as their Saviour, therefore they are hell bound!

BTW, Jesus Christ was a Jew(Jews don't believe in Christianity). It was after he died that Christianity came to be brought by Peter and Paul.

2 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by 2kris(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
moderate99:

In ur dream
just say u dont believe ......but it is in the scriptures,by so u hqve truelly shown that u are not a christian
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?

So?
Or u think there are no muslims in otherbparts of the world?
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Weah96: 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
Mesut Ozil is not a German name. He's one of the abominations that Hitler desperately tried to prevent but failed. His whole family are ethnic Turks.
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
Beetobee:

BTW, Jesus Christ was a Jew(Jews don't believe in Christianity). It was after he died that Christianity came to be brought by Peter and Paul.

P-Square?

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by thaoriginator: 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
Alhaji Mesut Auxiliary grin

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Wuuworld(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
hamzeeto01:
you are most stupid fellow I have ever come across here in nairaland.
Who cares
Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
2kris:
so you mean over 2billion muslims will perish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
skysailor:

whether Muslim or christian or traditionalist ....d prelude of all this story be say "just do gud in life"

#somethings are mystery#
that is exactly my point.................................

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Thought he was german?
he is having a turkish background...his name doesn't sound german..

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
laksides:
Abeg, Alhaji ozil, just help me pray for arsenal wella for that holy place wey U dey o, cos I need carry premiership, Carling, F A cup next sseason o grin, come cap everything with champions league o grin grin grin
dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018 / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.