Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid (15168 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by favourmic(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2016
pamellla:

abeg jhare...no one holy pass...am not saying wat she did is right but all I am saying ts er PAST (Bfo she got married), ts not as if she started sleeping around during her marriage.

why on earth do you have to use one's past to haunt such person....we v all got our past so wats d iish al bout

I understand you perfectly but mind you this is Africa once a soldier is always a soldier, once Bleep I believe its can happen again and again mind you its not only Dr Sid
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by mumtriplet2: 12:04pm On May 24, 2016
it don do.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Ryocaj(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

And yet u still follow d hoe on NL....Oga swerve pls
I follow others too... ur post just alerted me... I guess ur area is suffering ur pussy outbreak now..
Area!!! {two hands in d air}
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by lukency(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
She was busy sheđing crocodile tears then.Only God kows whtz hiđen.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by henrietta90: 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Who interviewed Dr.Sid to confirm he is the one who said this. It doesn't sound like real. If he wanted to buttress his point as regards the issue, y did he wait till the whole thing died down? I feel someone is up to something foul here. Y is there an unmentioned source giving this report? Pls let's leave this lady alone. Even if she did it or not,who are we to condemn her? Are we without faults? Pls.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by LoveJesus87(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Hungry bloggers...believe dis poo at ur peril
Hello sweetie. How you doing today? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Back On Set With 'Fuji House Of Commotion' / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) / The Secret Behind The Wealth Of E Money – From Ajegunle To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.