Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Militants Of The Niger Delta. Well-done Guys - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Militants Of The Niger Delta. Well-done Guys (498 Views)

Niger Governor Increases Workers’ Salaries, Employs 400 / Women Repair Motorcycles In Niger State (pics) / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Militants Of The Niger Delta. Well-done Guys by kellybently(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2016
Dear "bomb without borders" militants of the Niger Delta. This message is for you Well-done guys! You said you are fighting for an injustice against your people for polluting your lands and water as result of pipeline linkages and you are blowing up major oil pipelines to litter the entire lands and water. You said you are fighting against poverty in Niger Delta and you are reducing to nothing your supposed state allocation from the 13% oil derivations, to the extent that a small oil rich state like Bayelsa,with only 8 local govt can no longer pay its worker's salaries for the past 8 months now. You said you are fighting against massive unemployment of Niger Delta youths and you are chasing out investors already in your lands by blowing up their infrastructures, and announcing to them the hostility of siting any sort of oil company in your environs. Crude oil is Located in Niger Delta, but Dangote is building the world's biggest Mega refinery of 650,000 brrl/day capacity in Lagos. I just read few days ago another Igbo man from SE building another 150,000 brrl/ day refining capacity in Lagos, and i asked myself, 'Why Lagos again? Why not in any of the Niger Delta oil rich states?' The answer is very simple. Because these guys are smart investors, they would even prefer to import crude from abroad at international price into their refineries than site their refineries in Niger Delta where criminals called # Militants will incessantly blow up their oil pipelines to disrupt their production. The cost of importing crude oil even from abroad can never equate the cost of constantly repairing their broken oil pipelines. Please can someone tell me who are now the real enemies destroying Niger Delta? The govt, the Investors or the #militants?
Re: Militants Of The Niger Delta. Well-done Guys by ironheart(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2016
Well said. Asari dokubo who fought for them is now enjoying the gains in another country. In the end, its the common niger deltans that suffers embarassed
Re: Militants Of The Niger Delta. Well-done Guys by bewla(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2016
think twice o for before oil we dey after oil we go still dey
after all Kenya survive with out any thing then tourist .
if oil fail u remember u no get land to farm
oil dey Ondo Ogun Lagos and Borno state even if its not excavate

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With M. A In English Language? / International Degree Abroad - Please Help / Primavera P6 EPPM Training In Nigeria. 08037916993.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.