Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

International Degree Abroad - Please Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / International Degree Abroad - Please Help (520 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Degree Abroad - Please Help by Senatorkings123: 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
I read a testimonial from one "Obinna Okoro" with great concern on one ESCC Education website, He (Obinna) expressed how he was helped on his quest to obtain a degree in some international university and guided through the process of getting a visa to some of the big universities in the US/ UK, this coupled with several other testimonies makes me convinced. I have been in touch with ESCC education myself and i feel very comfortable with the counselors as well as processes as they provided good lead for me so far with attention to details. I was even invited to come participate in a fair happening with the Cambridge education group (CEG) on the 1st to 4th June in Lagos. Information available on their website. Guys, do you know of anyone that was helped through the ESCC education platform, some persons have confirmed how good they are in providing guidance and supporting through the process, what do you guys think as i desperately need to travel out for a degree.
Re: International Degree Abroad - Please Help by yinkeey26(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2016
Senatorkings123:
I read a testimonial from one "Obinna Okoro" with great concern on one ESCC Education website, He (Obinna) expressed how he was helped on his quest to obtain a degree in some international university and guided through the process of getting a visa to some of the big universities in the US/ UK, this coupled with several other testimonies makes me convinced. I have been in touch with ESCC education myself and i feel very comfortable with the counselors as well as processes as they provided good lead for me so far with attention to details. I was even invited to come participate in a fair happening with the Cambridge education group (CEG) on the 1st to 4th June in Lagos. Information available on their website. Guys, do you know of anyone that was helped through the ESCC education platform, some persons have confirmed how good they are in providing guidance and supporting through the process, what do you guys think as i desperately need to travel out for a degree.
I can recommend pfl for u...they gat offices in lag,abj, ph and overseas...leme know, can hook you up with a friend who works there

(1) (Reply)

Get Longer And Healthy Hair / Data Management Professionals / How To Give Good Name To My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.