Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? (1344 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / 1 In 7 Nursing Mothers Suffers From Postpartum Depression / Postpartum Depression – Very Dangerous And Frightening!! (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? by Moana(f): 6:41am On May 23, 2016
One of my rabbits just gave birth to 4 little ones a few days ago and lately she has been off. She hardly eats, she doesn't move around her cage as often as she used to and she doesnt exactly take care of her little ones well, we have to force her to feed the babies. All my rabbits love green leaves and i have noticed that every time i put some in her cage she barely eats, before she gave birth she would go ham on those leaves. Could she be suffering from postpartum depression, if there is such a think in rabbits?
Re: Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2016
angry Rabbits are such sensitive fockers. They go moody on you for no reason even.
Re: Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2016
angry
Doesn't surprise me. Rabbits are such sensitive fockers. They go moody on you for no reason even.
Re: Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? by Moana(f): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboYekini:
angry
Doesn't surprise me. Rabbits are such sensitive fockers. They go moody on you for no reason even.
okay thank you
Re: Please Help! Do Rabbit Suffer From Postpartum Depression? by FreeSpirited: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Moana:
One of my rabbits just gave birth to 4 little ones a few days ago and lately she has been off. She hardly eats, she doesn't move around her cage as often as she used to and she doesnt exactly take care of her little ones well, we have to force her to feed the babies. All my rabbits love green leaves and i have noticed that every time i put some in her cage she barely eats, before she gave birth she would go ham on those leaves. Could she be suffering from postpartum depression, if there is such a think in rabbits?

How is the rabbit now?

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Up For Men Only / Appeal For Funds For A Second Kidney Transplant / Body Massaging Machine For Sale (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.