Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment (7574 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment by Pyramid001: 7:26am On May 23, 2016
Let me start by saying the ONLY reason I'm posting this is to help my fellow nairalanders the little way I can considering the situation of things in the country as of today as I have not made any post or comment on this forum for years. Now to the main gist:

KML Technologies Limited is a CAD communication and telecommunication company operating in 6 different countries. It is a digital technology based product, support and service providing organization with a strong clientele database in Nigeria.
With the ongoing recession in the country and expansion, KML Technologies Limited (Nigeria) is looking at returning expatriate staffs to their source countries and replacing them with locals(i.e Nigerians). The immediate positions to be filled are:
- Engineers(10 electrical/electronic engineers and 4 civil/structural engineers)
- Business Finance analyst and accountants.
- Logistics and transport manager
- Warehouse manager
- 1 receptionist (for Abuja office)

Please note that applicants for the first 2 positions must be geographically mobile because a lot of traveling will be involved especially for the engineers and consideration is done through referrals. Shortlisting will be done by a headhunter based in UK in sync with the parent company while successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview; and later a visit to the Lagos office will be required for assessment and chat with the team. The criteria for shortlisting is unknown to me but I will try and find out.
If qualified and interested kindly send your resume to adekunleoyediran@kmltechng.com for referral. The whole recruitment process is to take 3 months and I will continue to update as things unfold.
[/b]N.B: I cannot guarantee any one a position but can only refer.[b]
Please include your area of competence in the mail when sending your resume for better chance of being shortlisted.
Best of Luck.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recruitment by kynbasil01: 7:40am On May 23, 2016
Pyramid001:
Let me start by saying the ONLY reason I'm posting this is to help my fellow nairalanders the little way I can considering the situation of things in the country as of today as I have not made any post or comment on this forum for years. Now to the main gist:

KML Technologies Limited is a CAD communication and telecommunication company operating in 6 different countries. It is a digital technology based product, support and service providing organization with a strong clientele database in Nigeria.
With the ongoing recession in the country and expansion, KML Technologies Limited (Nigeria) is looking at returning expatriate staffs to their source countries and replacing them with locals(i.e Nigerians). The immediate positions to be filled are:
- Engineers(10 electrical/electronic engineers and 4 civil/structural engineers)
- Warehouse manager

Please note that applicants for the first 2 positions must be geographically mobile because a lot of traveling will be involved especially for the engineers and consideration is done through referrals. Shortlisting will be done by a headhunter based in UK in sync with the parent company while successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview; and later a visit to the Lagos office will be required for assessment and chat with the team. The criteria for shortlisting is unknown to me but I will try and find out.
If qualified and interested kindly send your resume to adekunleoyediran@kmltechng.com for referral. The whole recruitment process is to take 3 months and I will continue to update as things unfold.
Best of Luck.
God bless you for this information... please can a graduate trainee apply?
Re: Recruitment by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm applied!
Re: Recruitment by Abdujapha(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2016
Bless you bro
Re: Recruitment by Blessedgurl(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2016
Thanks dear, i have sent mine.
Re: Recruitment by guchilady: 11:14am On May 23, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Recruitment by Arisheloaded(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
Cv sent.
Re: Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Recruitment by Chinyere26(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one CV sent for Receptionist
Re: Recruitment by omotoyiwa(f): 7:18pm On May 23, 2016
CV sent. Thanks
Re: Recruitment by Phargbemmy(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2016
CV sent, gbenga_fagbemi@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Recruitment by Optimist4life: 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
Thanks very much. I have sent mine.
Re: Recruitment by Olabestonic001(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
CV sent.
Re: Recruitment by engrgordon(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
God bless you
Re: Recruitment by austertee01(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
God bless this guy even tho I dont see what I can apply for.
Re: Recruitment by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2016
Cv sent
Re: Recruitment by kissoflife: 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
Pyramid001:

- Warehouse manager

Please include your area of competence in the mail when sending your resume for better chance of being shortlisted.
Best of Luck.

Thank you very much, I have applied and hoping to get a positive reply.
Re: Recruitment by walexmini(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
Following
Re: Recruitment by Pete01(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
sent. tnx for the info
Re: Recruitment by buksaylor001: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
You do well,Bro-
Re: Recruitment by wizzyozue: 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Recruitment by FixedRoots: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Pyramid001,

Sir, I hope it is not too late to forward CVs to you.

Have you found out the criteria for shortlisting?
Re: Recruitment by Elmwhy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
@pyramid Jst Sent my CV. hope its not too late. Need this job like seriously.
Re: Recruitment by saintclem7: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sir I just sent mine from clement. Sorry it's coming late.

Thank you.

Pyramid001:

- Warehouse manager

Best of Luck.
Re: Recruitment by gifty46: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just sent mine.... tanx in advance
Re: Recruitment by buksaylor001: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Is this real at all? The guy does not even reply or say something at all-
Re: Recruitment by IamQuins: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

Exactly, I don't even understand
Re: Recruitment by Pyramid001: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
buksaylor001:

I don't need to respond to all enquiries. The CV of applicants that have forwarded is being reviewed as they come in and those the headhunter believe can add an impact will be communicated. If you feel it's not real then don't bother to forward your resume and like I mentioned in my mail I am only referring your CVs(those I believe are qualified). I have received tons of CV and have responded to those that have contacted me privately through PM and mails. I am a very busy person and only come to the forum to unwind once in a while.

Also, please note that the vacancy are for candidates with experience in the respective fields because they are taking over an already running project so their is little time for training or errors especially the engineers. Like I mentioned, they are taking over from the expatriates that are to return back to their sourced countries.
Re: Recruitment by UltimateTipster(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Fair enough
Re: Recruitment by buksaylor001: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Pyramid001:

I don't need to respond to all enquiries. The CV of applicants that have forwarded is being reviewed as they come in and those the headhunter believe can add an impact will be communicated. If you feel it's not real then don't bother to forward your resume and like I mentioned in my mail I am only referring your CVs(those I believe are qualified). I have received tons of CV and have responded to those that have contacted me privately through PM and mails. I am a very busy person and only come to the forum to unwind once in a while.

Also, please note that the vacancy are for candidates with experience in the respective fields because they are taking over an already running project so their is little time for training or errors especially the engineers. Like I mentioned, they are taking over from the expatriates that are to return back to their sourced countries.

Bros,thanks I just wanted to know how you're doing-
Re: Recruitment by buksaylor001: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Pyramid001:

I have been waiting for a statement from you so I decided to wake you up-I hope you're fine?
Re: Recruitment by Tnot(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope it's not too late. I just sent my cv, i came across this thread today. Thanks for your help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Sss Aptitude Test Format (test Date 23 June) / Standard Tips To Apply Successfully For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.