Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) (19419 Views)

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by successismine(f): 1:58pm On May 23, 2016
op dis is nothing compared to wat student goes tru in uyo d capital city...yes in UYO d capital city of akwa ibom in d class rooms no ceilings with cracks walls. wen I ve tyme I will go arund d govenment skuls in uyo take pics of dem n post on NL. d bulding dat is a bit ok was built by UBE or NDDC
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by CioAngels(f): 1:58pm On May 23, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee. That was Godswill akpabio state few months ago. You are really fantastically thieving land grabber. Shame on you. The new governor, knowing there are schools without chairs and desks did not bother him he rather stole the akwa ibom commonwealth to build mansion for himself four month after taking mantle of office. After all his children will not be seem in such schools. May all the deities in the land descend on our looting leaders.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Sanusi0103(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
It is well
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
CXLVII:
Sigh...

Aliko Dangote needs to buy Akwa-Ibom and manage it as part of Dangote Group.
Lol you are saying the government should privatize akwa-ibom
#WickedComment
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
@ NewnigeriaMind i did my NYSC in Osun State precisely Baptist High School Ede South, Osun state is Educationally backward.

No state in Nigeria is where it should in all area of development.

But some states are ahead of others.

A comparative analysis of resources available to each state and how it has been used to invest in its people is key in the consideration.

Hence, Osun state compared to Akwa ibom in human development index is ahead even though Akwa ibom receives 500 times more allocation and should generate more IGR funds than osun state.

Some might say its as a result of the initial lead the south west had, but i believe by now places like Akwa Ibom should be the Nigeria dubai and should be where all Nigerians are running to for the better life.

Its a dearth of good leadership which is pervasive all over the country.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by LovesonBlezz(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
successismine:
op dis is nothing compared to wat student goes tru in uyo d capital city...yes in UYO d capital city of akwa ibom in d class rooms no ceilings with cracks walls. wen I ve tyme I will go arund d govenment skuls in uyo take pics of dem n post on NL. d bulding dat is a bit ok was built by UBE or NDDC
madam journalist not only uyo...pls get to other lga too...personally i will luv to see pictures of ibesikpo sec. commercial sch. close to ibesikpo asutan Secretariat.. lf u hav pictures of dilapidated state of d skul five yrs ago b4 d turn around maintenance pls attach.. thnk u
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
BizBloke:

This is a joke, right?
Don't mind the mugu, they always joked at when to hold governmet accountable.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by theMEGAman(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Bad government!
what do u want government to do?. I carryout my NYSC program in AKWAIBOM state at community secondary school ikot ubuk udom, insit atai L.G.C, government give them free education, free note books and text books and also provide free chairs from SS1 to SS3 students. only to come and study they will refuse instead they will be hanging around with small girls, impregnating them and making troubles around, so don't blame government at all on this rather blame parents. though the rate of poverty there is much, akpabio is still the best in AKWAIBOM state government. come to anambra state no governor is ready to give free education except some individuals that use to give there community or town, but still parents will not mind to send their children to the best school.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by dubsy91(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
dis one is evn better,i served at ikot nte in Etinan local govt n there was virtually no seat in d class i was handling,to top it up we couldnt hv classes most days cos there was no roof n d rains were heavy!
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Edipee(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
MadCow1:
I thought they said Akpabio turned Akwa Ibom into New York? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi Akwa Ibom Winches no gree the transformation last? grin
shut da Bleep up. It's the responsibility of the parents to provide school desk for their wads.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by NikitaNike(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2016
CXLVII:
Sigh...

Aliko Dangote needs to buy Akwa-Ibom and manage it as part of Dangote Group.
I don't blame u. I blame the maggot dat is coming out of ur mouth.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by mikolo80: 2:44pm On May 23, 2016
ollymoore:
And dey are going to spend millions of naira on may29 to celebrate one year in office doing nothing
no be una de hail akpabio
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Edipee(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2016
theMEGAman:
what do u want government to do?. I carryout my NYSC program in AKWAIBOM state at community secondary school ikot ubuk udom, insit atai L.G.C, government give them free education, free note books and text books and also provide free chairs from SS1 to SS3 students. only to come and study they will refuse instead they will be hanging around with small girls, impregnating them and making troubles around, so don't blame government at all on this rather blame parents. though the rate of poverty there is much, akpabio is still the best in AKWAIBOM state government. come to anambra state no governor is ready to give free education except some individuals that use to give there community or town, but still parents will not mind to send their children to the best school.
God bless you. There's limit to what the government can do. Here in Enugu that I'm serving, the parents provide their wads' school desk.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ogundeleai(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2016
Uncommon governor, uncommon state.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ollymoore: 2:51pm On May 23, 2016
mikolo80:
no be una de hail akpabio
wetin b my own wit all of dem thurnder fire dem all join wit dere president u know d kind pain wey I dey go tru now for me to even see food eat
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Ramanto(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm thing's have changed in my time we own our writing desk in the secondary school, after examination we will carry it home and bring back the writing desk the next term like that till we wrote our SSCE and still took our writing desk back home because its our property now everything government, government, government! Maybe the student's involved sold their writing desk and use the money for dog meat.
you now see why privatization is healthy for development? same applies to the various components of the economy
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by MadCow1: 2:52pm On May 23, 2016
Edipee:
shut da Bleep up. It's the responsibility of the parents to provide school desk for their wads.

Keep embarrassing yourself and your State.. grin
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Alvyn69(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2016
To whom it may concerned this is not a new thing in the entire akwa ibom state as it has become a phenomenon for generations. Is only akwa ibom where there's free education but the basic amenities and structures to back that claim is never an issue.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by searay(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2016
Parents provide seat and desk for their ward in Secondary Schools in Akwa Ibom. Parents should be blamed
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by lexyclasy: 4:52pm On May 23, 2016
MadCow1:
I thought they said Akpabio turned Akwa Ibom into New York? grin grin grin grin grin

Abi Akwa Ibom Winches no gree the transformation last? grin
you are a typical winch
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by johnwell(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Bad government!

the land of uncommon transformation ruled by uncommon trans-fraudsters
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by lagbe(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
ℓ̊ served as a CORPER in one of the sch
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by MadCow1: 5:00pm On May 23, 2016
lexyclasy:
you are a typical winch

I'm sorry, but only Bini and Akwa Ibom people can be Winches in Nigeria.. tongue

And I am not from either places.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by holywota: 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
The only good thing i see in akwa ibom is good road network and clean enviroment,every other thing is inshambus,imagine the thousands of youth dancing under the umbrella of dakkada when they should be learning useful skill to augment their income.udom promised them industrialization,we are watching.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Hush08181801636(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2016
people just make comment the way they like without reasoning...
everything is on Buhari.... was the Governor not given allocation...
Same thing goes to Delta too...
Is Ambode not a good example... commissioning project here and there...
Na all those governors people suppose they mention, no be buhari... hush!!!
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by 6pax: 6:40pm On May 23, 2016
After people will compare Amaechi with Akpabio sad

THESE ARE TYPICAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN RIVERS

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ktLiUl5QvD8/UoNlAwPuaKI/AAAAAAAABs8/hp6B1eDKGLk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Rumuokoro%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

AMAECHI IS JUST A GODSENT TO US IN RIVERS
ARE THEIR PUBLIC SCHOOL IN WEST AFRICA BETTER THAN THESE?
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2016
LOOK CAREFULLY THE STUDENT WERE PUNISHED MAYBE ASKED TO SIT ON THE FLOOR
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by fabfunmi(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2016
one of Akpabio's legacy....
this happens when you don't priotise your priority...built a ''''''world class''''stadium but couldn't improve standard of education in 8 years...
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by KekeNash(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2016
Nigeria the GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by akigbemaru: 12:26am On May 24, 2016
Secondary school.
Re: Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ayo4show: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
wot can you say about this? a state where PDP Government ruled for 16 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admission Still Going On At Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Ijebu Igbo: / List And Pictures Of Africa Military Academies / Olanrewaju Fagbohun Celebrates His 50th Birthday: A Nairalander Gave Him Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.