Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577400 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Floyd45(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Heshei:

I have one for sale.
You'd need to change the battery as it's no longer good.

Yo! What's your asking price hommie.?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Floyd45:

Yo! What's your asking price hommie.?

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ColeworldMD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello guys. I have ZTE MF910V (new) for sale
Supports all 4G networks, except spectranet.
Good battery life.
Price - 17,5k
Location - Abuja
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chrisja(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys, I live in Port Harcourt, I'm currently using glo 4gmifi but considering switching to Ntel, is it advisable or I should stick with my glo?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
chrisja:
Hello guys, I live in Port Harcourt, I'm currently using glo 4gmifi but considering switching to Ntel, is it advisable or I should stick with my glo?
ntel is cheaper in the long run ,if they are strong around around your area go for it

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chrisja(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
purplekayc:
ntel is cheaper in the long run ,if they are strong around around your area go for it
Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
purplekayc:

chrisja:
Thanks

Depends on his data usage. If he's not a very heavy user (50GB Max) and glo is good in his area, Glo might be better. But if na people like us wey dey use at least 100GB per month.. Hmm
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Wazari: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please, does anyone know if MTN double data codes still work for old lines?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jesbu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wazari:
Please, does anyone know if MTN double data codes still work for old lines?
I think dey stopped it. I tried to subscribe but no way
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
jesbu:

I think dey stopped it. I tried to subscribe but no way
I am using it now
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by neomatrix1027(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
iliyande:
I am using it now
Show us the way
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abuja and nassarawa folks

which internet service is good for city college road,rugamadaki nassarawa state

i am planing of buying spectranet or ntel for download and skype purpose

which of these companies have good coverage in that area?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
ColeworldMD:
Hello guys. I have ZTE MF910V (new) for sale
Supports all 4G networks, except spectranet.
Good battery life.
Price - 17,5k
Location - Abuja

how much last?and where do you stay in Abj

what band is the modern?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Loneley: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hi guys, anyone here on the Swift Merit plan? Considering getting a sim strictly for this offer but I need to be sure it still works before I jump the gun
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ColeworldMD(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

how much last?and where do you stay in Abj

what band is the modern?
Garki
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Loneley:
Hi guys, anyone here on the Swift Merit plan? Considering getting a sim strictly for this offer but I need to be sure it still works before I jump the gun

Which one is Swift Merit Plan �
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Loneley: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
It's a promo plan, costs 3k, with a data cap of 3gb, and unlimited browsing at nights and parts of the weekend:

http://www.swiftng.com/Products/individualplan

Need to be sure it still works before I get the SIM. Would prefer to get the info from guys on here, rather than through their agents.

nani667:

Which one is Swift Merit Plan �
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by oloet: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Loneley:
It's a promo plan, costs 3k, with a data cap of 3gb, and unlimited browsing at nights and parts of the weekend:

Need to be sure it still works before I get the SIM. Would prefer to get the info from guys on here, rather than through their agents.

agents just want to sell, no truth from them
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sommyroy10: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
I got a new swift sim last month, was given 30gb, it's yet to expire and I still have about 5gb on it. The thing is I want to subscribe for the swift merit plan, cause of the promo there. Must I exhaust the 5gb or should I just topup. If I topup would I still enjoy the promo services ( the unlimited night browsing and so on?)
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sommyroy10:
I got a new swift sim last month, was given 30gb, it's yet to expire and I still have about 5gb on it. The thing is I want to subscribe for the swift merit plan, cause of the promo there. Must I exhaust the 5gb or should I just topup. If I topup would I still enjoy the promo services ( the unlimited night browsing and so on?)
cant say for sure .it would be better if you exhaust it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Loneley:

You can confirm from their agents... Or better still have a Chat with them on their Facebook page... Before I switched to my Current promo plan that gives me Unlimited Internet between 12 and 6am I spoke to their agent on Facebook and thoroughly confirmed whether or not the data was Capped... Or there was any Fair Usage Policy... I was told there was nothing of that sort and I moved on to the plan....

And ultimately it was as they said... And I have been enjoying the plan till now...

Just speak to them...they won't lie to you or anything... And if they do at least you can query them if it doesn't turn out as they stated ✅

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Loneley: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks a lot everyone, would go with nani667's suggestion
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2018
nani667:

You can confirm from their agents... Or better still have a Chat with them on their Facebook page... Before I switched to my Current promo plan that gives me Unlimited Internet between 12 and 6am I spoke to their agent on Facebook and thoroughly confirmed whether or not the data was Capped... Or there was any Fair Usage Policy... I was told there was nothing of that sort and I moved on to the plan....

And ultimately it was as they said... And I have been enjoying the plan till now...

Just speak to them...they won't lie to you or anything... And if they do at least you can query them if it doesn't turn out as they stated ✅

Swift is now the grand master of data...

My 14GB plan updated to 18GB.. with 6hours unlimited downloading... I downloaded almost 20GB cos the internet is fast even though I have 2 bar
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Dam5reey:

Swift is now the grand master of data...

My 14GB plan updated to 18GB.. with 6hours unlimited downloading... I downloaded almost 20GB cos the internet is fast even though I have 2 bar

Swift has been low key bossing for a long time... Their Unlimited data is bliss. ✅

Don't even know what to download anymore sad

Just downloading stuff for fun now

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Loneley:
Thanks a lot everyone, would go with nani667's suggestion

The Swift merit works, I'll send soon start using the unlimited night once it's 11pm. And there is no data cap of any sort. Just keep browsing. And they've even upped the higher end plus plans also

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
nani667:

Swift has been low key bossing for a long time... Their Unlimited data is bliss. ✅

Don't even know what to download anymore sad

Just downloading stuff for fun now

How much do you monthly for this plan ? I'm presently using ntel and I rarely download but I stream often from phone to tv to pc. Do you think the plan will be ideal for this kinda stuffs ?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by bily(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
rawdpiper:

The Swift merit works, I'll send soon start using the unlimited night once it's 11pm. And there is no data cap of any sort. Just keep browsing. And they've even upped the higher end plus plans also

How do you subscribe for this plan after exhausting the initial bonus plan that came with the device.

The swift merit plan doesn't show up in the list when I want to change the plan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
bily:

How do you subscribe for this plan after exhausting the initial bonus plan that came with the device.

The swift merit plan doesn't show up in the list when I want to change the plan

You subscribe by paying online with your debit card. For the Swift merit plan you'll have to call customer care to change your service plan.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xanarchy: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2018
nani667:

how much is swift sim
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sommyroy10: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Xanarchy:

how much is swift sim
8k. 1k for the sim, compulsory 7k for a 30gb welcome data.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by bily(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Sommyroy10:
8k. 1k for the sim, compulsory 7k for a 30gb welcome data.

Why buy sim for 8k when you get SIM + USB Wi-Fi dongle for 6k with 10g free data

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.