Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) (67064 Views)

Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99 / More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by postbox: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Smartphone penetration is set to receive a big boost in Nigeria as Matrix, a foremost telecoms company, is on the verge of offering access to a suite of high-end smartphones for millions of Nigerians.

These devices, neatly packaged and accessible nationwide, will be available for purchase online from Monday, March 26th, 2018.

Among the first set of devices set to be rolled out by the brand are a range of Apple devices including iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6+ and iPhone 6, among others. Already, a number of interested Nigerians have embraced the pre-order campaign which affords them a chance to enjoy a number of freebies including free Apple ear-pods, wall chargers, data cables and phone cases, among others. The pre-order page is live on the Matrix website on preorder.matrixpreowned.com

“At Matrix, we are eager to offer Nigerians more options with a range of genuine, affordable and pre-owned smartphones. These devices are good as new and are guaranteed to lower the entry point for millions of Nigerians who would have found it difficult to put up the considerable sums required to buy the brand-new models. Our motivation is to see more Nigerians make the transition from feature phones to smartphones without necessarily burning a huge hole in their finances,” said Dimeji Matesun, Chief Executive Officer, Matrix Certified Pre-Owned.

We are starting out with a range of iPhones including iPhone 7+, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6+, but other smartphone brands will be added with time. For the pre-order campaign which is currently on-going, interested persons who pre-order also get to enjoy a number of freebies such as Apple ear-pods, wall chargers, data cables and phone cases, among others,” he said.

Further boosting the appeal of the Matrix pre-owned devices is the one-year warranty with full technical and customer service support which accompanies the devices. The warranty period can also be extended at a cost, based on the customer’s preferences. Among the partner stores where the devices can be purchased are MTN, Yudala, 9mobile, Harmony Real Plus Ltd., XRight, and DAX, among others.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/more-options-for-nigerians-as-matrix-set-to-launch-pre-owned-devices/

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by ONeMAnMOPOL: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2018
sad grin

Welcome development....

Pls wait ooo, I'm I d 1st to comment?

Anyway I see nothing special, until Seun credit my acct.

I dedicate it to my God, Alpha and Omega.....

5 Likes

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by wintersnow(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Perfect
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by hemartins(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2018
No matter where it is produced or used, it will still come to Nigeria.
Nobody should call Nigeria a dumping site if you haven't done anything not to make it a dumping site.

2 Likes

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice business idea
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by teamsynergy: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Coming tru. People buy new car abroad, even in SA and pay over a long period. In naija u av to pay whole at once.. No wonder most people can't afford new cars here...

2 Likes

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Sarang(f): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Today is a good morning!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
sad
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Idlawz: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
How much is it?
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
What is this ? A phone shop advert? On front page ? I heard Seun was actually very broke but this is ridiculous undecided

Why collect money to push this to front.page ? So very soon we will see bonrosky threads advertising human hair ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by undefeated(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
more details on the phone please
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
It is my day brothers and sisters..Show some love please

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Robisky001(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2018
People still order for IPhones in this quagmire economy?
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2018
I would have thought that you would have put up the link to the matrix store.
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Zaikon(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Will the prices be reduced?
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Teddy78(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
And Nigeria continues to be a dumping ground for all things used & abandoned by oyinbos. It is well. sad

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
I have never seen the wisdom of buying a pre-owned electronic device.

The risks are higher than when buying Okrika clothes or even a car.

I would rather wait till I can buy the brand new product.

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Are you sure it's your birthday or you want to model your photos, it's not showing on your profile
OMOTOWO:
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Noblej7(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice development
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by dalhjana: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2018
OMOTOWO:
bleep off.. go knock yourself out!
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Are you sure it's your birthday or you want to model your photos, it's not showing on your profile
Today is my birthday.At my age,do you expect me to be acting childishly?abeg,wish me luck on my 3* birthday jare

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Only Iphone? undecided
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2018
When would the rest of world be consuming from us?
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2018
dalhjana:

bleep off.. go knock yourself out!
who be this ?
Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Happy birthday, enjoy your day, keep small cake for me
OMOTOWO:
Today is my birthday.At my age,do you expect me to be acting childishly?abeg,wish me luck on my 3* birthday jare

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Happy birthday, enjoy your day, keep small cake for me
thank you brother...I am very grateful

1 Like

Re: More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Bless
OMOTOWO:
thank you brother...I am very grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.