Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University (33193 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
murtalaa:
did your father put the oil there? Why did not you ask the Shell and Chevron to also leave your oil for you to manage. Better go and husle and forget all this fake sense of entitlement.

did your father put the weather you use to grow crops in your land?

did your father bring the religion you use peoples blood to defend?

you people chasing ibo people doing business in your region and claiming they want to control and take over your lands did your father put the land there?

when cocoa was a main resource and even up till now. I am sure no outsider from the western region has headed the cocoa resources board, same with the groundnut industry.

This indimi's son is telling a blatant lie. oriental energy does not give any scholarship to indigenes. we have not seen any. the only company that came in to do things was AFREN who were operating their oil block and also had a field of theirs.

suffice to say it took these guys no level of ingenuity to have oil blocks license but nepotism by IBB. the field was already explored and proven, the block was just allocated. this kind of deal kills development of skills in the country because what these local guys who arenassigned the blocks do is to negotiate with international oil companies on sharing ratio who then come in and operate.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
murtalaa:
did your father put the oil there? Why did not you ask the Shell and Chevron to also leave your oil for you to manage. Better go and husle and forget all this fake sense of entitlement.

for over 30 years the oil and gas related activities has been handled by outside tribes cutting the indigenous regions out. Nigeria was beclouded in intellectual darkness as till now even NNPC can not boast of a single oil well developed by them. They have been a monumental failure, no patent or technology to recover either gas or oil from deposits yet the tribes who were/have been short changing the region claim to be erudite and churning out professors with no tangible benefit to the intellectual development of the Nation. their education is only a protectionist one for surpressing regions.... from 2003 when the Niger delta agitation started and indigenes began becoming involved in Oil and gas related activities intellectual and technical discipline began trickling in to the average Nigerian. the oil and gas industry became open and mind you it was most open during Jonathan's regime; that was why the details of happenings were open in the industry. that is why you all can come out and call him corrupt because he made the industry open for all eyes to see.
Not a lie at all, we all now have an understanding of what goes on in the industry as regards to our nation but it was never so during previous governments aback from Jonathan.

so you a mallam telling someone from a more open region technically, educationally, socially and institutionally is just a case of a blind man trying to lead a man who can see with not just an eye but an eye and a half.

be objective in your thinking and statements. you no hustle pass Niger -delta man

I thought you were a Yoruba guy who posted it but to my surprise you are from an educationally disadvantaged region.
Oga go and find your feeting.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2016
seunajia:

You see, ignorance and parochial tendencies make people reason on a subhuman level, often below that of mere domestic animals, like goats and chickens. Dogs are more intelligent. It's sad really.

1. He can't "take the his investment to borno", that's rather a silly thing to say.

2. No one can illegally withdraw his licences from him. Talk more of "giving it to a Niger Deltan".

3. The oil his company is mining is not yours, it belongs to Nigeria. Again, he has paid billions of naira and continues to pay taxes in such regions to be in business.

4. Nothing stops you or any other Nigerian from acquiring oil licenses, except of course, you don't posses the strength of character to see such risky endeavours through. Take Folawiyo-Aje oil field as example.

5. Blow up [s]other people's hard work and watch how miserable your life actually turns out[/s] Nigerian facilities and watch Buratai make toast of your silly arses.

ALL YOUR POST SHOW'S ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU'RE "IGNORANT"

get knowledge, it would help you.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by stagger: 11:34pm On May 23, 2016
johnwizey:
You said u contacted his son, what did u expect him to say If going by what you wrote, the maan don try truly but i am just hearing of them for the first time. Who embezzled the money the man donated And finally oyinbo people no need him money, dem don dey ok.

You need to stupidly shut up your mouth. Which one did your father donate? Ask Asari Dokubo and others what they have done for their communities,. Rather people like John Togo were waylaying elderly Niger Delta women they were supposed to be fighting for and seizing their fish, further impoverishing their fellow vulnerable Niger Deltans.

Now someone has decided to empower his devastated people and you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2016
Since, In Nigeria people should ignore their state of affairs due to years of corrupt politicians chopping their money for personal satisfaction and instead, decide how a private citizen should spend his money.

You call it his money because he is from the north. He RECEIVED an oil block without any technical or financial capacity on a platter of Gold through nepotism, now it is his money and where the oil is domiciled it is not their oil.[b]Since, In Nigeria people should ignore their state of affairs due to years of corrupt politicians chopping their money for personal satisfaction and instead, decide how a private citizen should spend his money.

You call it his money because he is from the north. He RECEIVED an oil block without any technical or financial capacity on a platter of Gold through nepotism, now it is his money and where the oil is domiciled it is not their oil.[/b]Since, In Nigeria people should ignore their state of affairs due to years of corrupt politicians chopping their money for personal satisfaction and instead, decide how a private citizen should spend his money.

You call it his money because he is from the north. He RECEIVED an oil block without any technical or financial capacity on a platter of Gold through nepotism, now it is his money and where the oil is domiciled it is not their oil.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by nkpommpko(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2016
315000000 naira, you know how many houses for displaced persons that will build, I don't like calling people fool but I can't help myself, foolish fool, idiot thief.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by seunajia: 11:54pm On May 23, 2016
ubcandid:

ALL YOUR POSTS SHOW ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU ARE " IGNORANT" get knowledge, it would help you.

Isn't it weird that I agree with you? I don't know about "would" though. And why you wrote in caps or why ignorant has to be in quotes?

What do I know?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

Isn't it weird that I agree with you? I don't know about "would" though. And why you wrote in caps or why ignorant has to be in quotes?

What do I know?

I hope you known what to know.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Seeeeeeee: 12:13am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

What do I know?
what he said is simple oriental energy leave our land and return our oil well simple, then go back to borno state and invest in your resources. The north has groundnut, he can start a groundnut oil business if he was born to do only oil business.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 12:39am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:
We indeed have a lot of morons in Nigeria. Some silly twàt asked if oil is in his state, another asked him to "return our oil".

In case you eejits don't get it, he's a business man. His company paid, to your federal government, for a prospecting, exploration and production licence. They periodically pay all forms of taxes to all levels of government and also carry out CSR projects as required.

You cannot, I mean your whole village, take the license from him unless he breaches the terms or government illegally does so.

Sit your silly arses down.

Your subservient bearing sounds like you are feeding off this man, it wouldn't be surprising at all because your position and pejorative disposition are all in harmony to that.

if you cared to know have you seen the title of deeds, proposal or application his company filed to the federal government in request to the acquisition of the license? NON, these were wells explore forlong and seized when the federal government fell out with British coys in the country. mind you,the process of exploring and developing a field can taken years and we were not as technologically advanced as against now. he didn't have the capacity and requisite knowledge drill a bore hole let alone an oil well.

reading through his donations common sense only points that his meagre donations to the host community ( of which I haven't seen any as an indigene except the hugely falsified donation of outdated and 3rd grade equipments at THEIR valuation of $250,000) where to satisfy the CSR clause.
Afren which came in as an operator and marginal field allotee have given more to host communities.

his company oriental energy is a complete definition of a lazy company and it is not surprising because they were helped in on a platter of diamond with no effort at all. Seplat energy which is relatively new have a sound intellectual drive and bearance against a company operating over 20 years in the oil and gas industry, and no Mr they didn't carry out any exploration, drilling or production activity. AFREN energy resources came in to operate and carry out gas lifting on their producing wells due to decline.

his company's head quarters and only office is at abuja, they are just suckers or more like priviledged middle men including Alakija of Fam-Fam who just collect ratio's/ royalties on production out out or farm out while the technicalities and runnings are shifted to oil majors. the buck literally strolls into their foreign domiciled acccount due to their closeness to people in power.

your usage of the word parochial and inclination to heap insults on people doesn't do ardour to your stance as it shows a big bridge in conformation to the truth at hand. whyndont you carry out a comprehensive study/analysis on how these blocks were given out by IBB to protect his interest in power.

I don't hate the north or west, I grew up in Lagos and only came to Uyo to school and I really love northerners who have been around me due to their plainness and meekness but its comments and ideologies postulated by your kinds on media forums while constantly living in denial and heresy on the plight and conditions of people who should be first hand in benefit of their resource that changes peoples thinking and reservation in issues like these.

if the wells were handled by Government or at least the state of domicile, we wount have these
problems bedevilling us today.. 98% of northerners don't enjoy this plummage but the 2% of their elite. IT IS GREED AND CORRUPTION. IT IS INSULTING TO US AS NIGERIAN'S And NIGER DELTAN'S

Always stand for what is right and what should be.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ClintonDal(m): 2:12am On May 24, 2016
Nigerians are very funny set of people. See the way they have constantly attacked anyone who donates money abroad but forget that our Government steadily receive more sums from other foreign sources too. Do you know how much Bill and Melinda Gates has been donating to Africa since 2001 or is it the millions of dollars Mark Zuckerburg has donated too?
He has done so much for some Nigerians according to the list up there, besides it's his decision and money to spend. You'd be in ur mud house with ur tecno phone and try to dictate how a billionaire should spend his income. Funny set of people, always claiming to know better than everyone.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by seunajia: 2:59am On May 24, 2016
ubcandid:

[s]Your subservient bearing sounds like you are feeding off this man, it wouldn't be surprising at all because your position and pejorative disposition are all in harmony to that.

if you cared to know have you seen the title of deeds, proposal or application his company filed to the federal government in request to the acquisition of the license? NON, these were wells explore forlong and seized when the federal government fell out with British coys in the country. mind you,the process of exploring and developing a field can taken years and we were not as technologically advanced as against now. he didn't have the capacity and requisite knowledge drill a bore hole let alone an oil well.

reading through his donations common sense only points that his meagre donations to the host community ( of which I haven't seen any as an indigene except the hugely falsified donation of outdated and 3rd grade equipments at THEIR valuation of $250,000) where to satisfy the CSR clause.
Afren which came in as an operator and marginal field allotee have given more to host communities.

his company oriental energy is a complete definition of a lazy company and it is not surprising because they were helped in on a platter of diamond with no effort at all. Seplat energy which is relatively new have a sound intellectual drive and bearance against a company operating over 20 years in the oil and gas industry, and no Mr they didn't carry out any exploration, drilling or production activity. AFREN energy resources came in to operate and carry out gas lifting on their producing wells due to decline.

his company's head quarters and only office is at abuja, they are just suckers or more like priviledged middle men including Alakija of Fam-Fam who just collect ratio's/ royalties on production out out or farm out while the technicalities and runnings are shifted to oil majors. the buck literally strolls into their foreign domiciled acccount due to their closeness to people in power.

your usage of the word parochial and inclination to heap insults on people doesn't do ardour to your stance as it shows a big bridge in conformation to the truth at hand. whyndont you carry out a comprehensive study/analysis on how these blocks were given out by IBB to protect his interest in power.

I don't hate the north or west, I grew up in Lagos and only came to Uyo to school and I really love northerners who have been around me due to their plainness and meekness but its comments and ideologies postulated by your kinds on media forums while constantly living in denial and heresy on the plight and conditions of people who should be first hand in benefit of their resource that changes peoples thinking and reservation in issues like these.

if the wells were handled by Government or at least the state of domicile, we wount have these
problems bedevilling us today.. 98% of northerners don't enjoy this plummage but the 2% of their elite. IT IS GREED AND CORRUPTION. IT IS INSULTING TO US AS NIGERIAN'S And NIGER DELTAN'S

Always stand for what is right and what should be.[/s]

Trash. Complete sewage. I'm tired of telling you ninnies, the oil belongs Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria I hear silly narratives as "the people that own the oil". They don't own shyte. That's exactly the problem. Did they plant it? Do they own a different country?

Leaving proprietary aside, ND takes 13% derivative, there's a specially funded ministry of ND, they have state and local governments which are still funded from the remnant after taking 13%. Criminals called militants are gratified by some unsustainable "amnesty" program.

So what crap are you saying?

Nigeria is a free enterprise state. The man own a company that legitimately mines petroleum. So, shut the fvck up! Focus on how you'll nurture your own investments.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by seunajia: 3:03am On May 24, 2016
ubcandid:

I hope you known what to know

What is this nonsense you've typed?? Learn to write first. Later you'll cry when smarter folks get employed ahead of you.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by greatman247(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2016
Nigerians should not be so quick to judge. Hear from all sides before u all jump to conclusion. Its nobody's business whatever he even chooses to do with his money, at least he didn't steal it directly from you, he wasn't into politics. If u think he steals your money from oil then show me how u have contributed to oil industry directly and give me an evidence on how he stole it from you directly. In the absent of that then I think he did his business and he got profits from it.

My problem is the politician that don't practice what they preach. They steal from all of us, we don't need to directly or indirectly contribute, but they steal from all of us. But don't say a business man steal from u, cos he did his business, I don't care if the business man monopolised the business, he is not voted for, he is not answerable to the public like politicians. I think. We should concentrate on the people we voted into office to represent us and go there to steal from us, thereby thinking we are all foolish.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by slimfit1(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2016
Calculate that in naira and get back to us it not easy money and its not up to 1 % of what he has spent on the host community abeg go sit down jo. 14m and 900 th not that much different. If he had spent that much on the host community we will know .
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by nexwayne: 6:27am On May 24, 2016
johnwizey:
You said u contacted his son, what did u expect him to say If going by what you wrote, the maan don try truly but i am just hearing of them for the first time. Who embezzled the money the man donated And finally oyinbo people no need him money, dem don dey ok.
He no concern u guy..... Stop hating
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by slimfit1(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2016
greatman247:
Nigerians should not be so quick to judge. Hear from all sides before u all jump to conclusion. Its nobody's business whatever he even chooses to do with his money, at least he didn't steal it directly from you, he wasn't into politics. If u think he steals your money from oil then show me how u have contributed to oil industry directly and give me an evidence on how he stole it from you directly. In the absent of that then I think he did his business and he got profits from it.

My problem is the politician that don't practice what they preach. They steal from all of us, we don't need to directly or indirectly contribute, but they steal from all of us. But don't say a business man steal from u, cos he did his business, I don't care if the business man monopolised the business, he is not voted for, he is not answerable to the public like politicians. I think. We should concentrate on the people we voted into office to represent us and go there to steal from us, thereby thinking we are all foolish.

The moment you earn from other people's backyard it is our business for get that
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by slimfit1(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2016
nexwayne:

He no concern u guy..... Stop hating

Nobody should have access to any well at all for any reason. It is everybody's business the moment you begin to have something that is not in your backyard it is stealing because no one should have access to a common wealth well if at anyone owns one it should be the host community simple. So hating is allow go on Niger Delta boys jo.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by greatman247(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2016
slimfit1:

The moment you earn from other people's backyard it is our business for get that

How is it your business? Give me idea of your location and let's see if he actually earns from your backyard. I deal with evidence, if you have no evidence to back your point up then whatever he does is never your concern ok. Hold people representing you responsible for corrupt practices first before u come and talk about who earn from your backyard, who engage in his business. What if you sell off your backyard to the business man to do his business, its no more your concern anymore. So think before you talk.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Nobody: 8:13am On May 24, 2016
Who God has bless no man can curse

One of his son is my friend in Facebook. He is a nice guy . I talk more to him about business and Contract he is not proud type . I truly like him

I advice you all to work hard and pray and allow God to bless your hustle so you can give such wealth to your children

I don't think Ahl Mohammed indimi was born with a silver spoon. But he hustled. He worked hard with he must have even go through some hardship, with God by side he became a successful man. And you should know he has the right to spend his fortunes the way he likes.

I m sure he has done more good works than what the OP wrote

God Bless you and your family Alhaji Mohammed Indimi
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

What is this nonsense you've typed?? Learn to write first. Later you'll cry when smarter folks get employed ahead of you.

I hope you know what to know.

common sense should have told you that was a typo...sticky keys.

you not half as smart.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

Trash. Complete sewage. I'm tired of telling you ninnies, the oil belongs Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria I hear silly narratives as "the people that own the oil". They don't own shyte. That's exactly the problem. Did they plant it? Do they own a different country?

Leaving proprietary aside, ND takes 13% derivative, there's a specially funded ministry of ND, they have state and local governments which are still funded from the remnant after taking 13%. Criminals called militants are gratified by some unsustainable "amnesty" program.

So what crap are you saying?

Nigeria is a free enterprise state. The man own a company that legitimately mines petroleum. So, shut the fvck up! Focus on how you'll nurture your own investments.

Trowing insults at people doesn't make your point stand out in an argument.
The issue of ownership of oil underground only comes up because the government in Nigeria has failed to make optimal use of the resource and that deviation started from bigotry and tribalism. In the UK, Europe and other countries not as ethnically diverse as Nigeria, such resource are in the hands of Government and trust me if they are judiciously used I'm Nigeria, nobody would talk about resource control.
In a racialltly and ethnically diverse country like the US, the natural resource lies in the hands of the land owner who must give assent to exploration, you can check that out. Texas is a very good example.

HIS COMPANY MINES NO OIL. THEY HOLD TITLE TO IT.
HE NEVER HAD SUCH MONEY PRIOR TO PAY FOR EXPLORSTION LICENSE NEITHER THE TECHNICALITIES. THEY WELL WAS LONG EXPLORED BY CURRENT BP WHO WERE KICKED OUT AFTER THE NATIONALIZATION OF ASSETS LAW BY THE FG, AND THATS WHERE THE GROUSE STARTS FROM.

someone sits down and randomly allocated an oils block to his inlaw, they also did so to their traditional ruler and friends and you as Yoruba man is justifying that but your people are in constant quarrel with the ibo's and Fulani herds men when you feel they trample on your state sovereignty. did your father's put the land or grass there? most of your grand fathers migrated to the place you call home today.
your point of argument is totally weak.

Nigeria bases its constitution on the american constitution but in mineral rights it turns away from that. from university of Ibadan to Lagos to OAU tell me which of them you are proud even with the fake pride that you guys are most erudite in the country. we are celebrating shame in disguise of fame. I bury my pen on you and let men tell you, the fact that you are more educated than another doesn't make you smarter or more hard working, I can tell you that I have been totally impressed with the level of educational uplift my people are undergoing and again with then little money we have gotten. Akwa ibom is a nice place to be, I don't know about yours.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by seunajia: 8:57am On May 24, 2016
ubcandid:

I hope you know what to know.

common sense should have told you that was a typo...sticky keys.

you not half as smart.

Hehehe. I'm not your shrink mate, don't give me your sob stories. IDGAF.

Says the guy who wants to do a male part measuring competition on the Internet. Fvck off twàt. Chop chop.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

Hehehe. I'm not your shrink mate, don't give me your sob stories. IDGAF.

Says the guy who wants to do a male part measuring competition on the Internet. Fvck off twàt. Chop chop.

you are definitely sick.
chop chop your brains
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by seunajia: 9:07am On May 24, 2016
ubcandid:

?? are you puzzled
me support anarchy and tribalism??
get a grip nigga
ubcandid:

you are definitely sick.
chop chop your brains
ubcandid:

Yawns. You honestly think I want to waste my time reading your crap? Get real mate, stop being a joke.

You speak of education and refinement, yet you encourage destruction of public property, breakdown of law and order, tribalism.

Rather than face issues you guys are hell bent on causing anarchy. You can't take away his licences, that's where we started from.

How do you think the country will turn out if you started taking away people's licences or blow up their economic resources, peaceful, eh?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

Yawns. You honestly think I want to waste my time reading your crap? Get real mate, stop being a joke.

You speak of education and refinement, yet you encourage destruction of public property, breakdown of law and order, tribalism.

Rather than face issues you guys are hell bent on causing anarchy. You can't take away his licences, that's where we started from.

?? are you puzzled

me support anarchy and tribalism??

get a grip nigga
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by slimfit1(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
greatman247:

How is it your business? Give me idea of your location and let's see if he actually earns from your backyard. I deal with evidence, if you have no evidence to back your point up then whatever he does is never your concern ok. Hold people representing you responsible for corrupt practices first before u come and talk about who earn from your backyard, who engage in his business. What if you sell off your backyard to the business man to do his business, its no more your concern anymore. So think before you talk.

I'm from ogun state not ss mate.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by ubcandid(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2016
seunajia:

How do you think the country will turn out if you started taking away people's licences or blow up their economic resources, peaceful, eh?
"peoples license and their economic resources"

did you type those above

the crux of the matter is the transparency and genuity while taking into account the Nigerian State when DISTRIBUTING FREELY the country's wealth and CIRCUMVENTING as peoples resources.

it is not peoples resources oga. take your time and look at how they were awarded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Appoint Daughter As Head Of Tiger Brands Formely Dangote Flour Mills(pic / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.