Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University (33218 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by aminho(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2016
I contacted his son and he gave me the breakdown
Since, In Nigeria people should ignore their state of affairs due to years of corrupt politicians chopping their money for personal satisfaction and instead, decide how a private citizen should spend his money. And since sheep are entitled to private successful people's money and not what they paid the government taxes for. And Since good deeds should be followed by Camera for broadcast in Nigeria;

In 2013, Indimi made commitment for upgrading the Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department of University of Uyo;

Over 150 indigenes of host communities of his current company are currently on scholarship;

So far, 8,400 scholarship to universities around the world were awarded by Indimi. 8 are Ph.D. Holders.

He has provided comprehensive free eye treatment and eye glasses to over 800 indigenes of host communities;

He has constructed teachers quarters for teachers in one of his host communities;

He donated the Kidney center at university of Maiduguri teaching hospital.

70 youths were trained at 7 skill acquisition centres in Uyo, Oron, Eket and Ewang of Akwa Ibom state;

In February 2013, Muhammdu indimi donated a sum of two hundred million (N200,000,000)naira to the federal government flood relief and rehabilitation committee;

In November 2014, Muhammadu Indimi donated a sum of Five million ($5,000,000) US Dollars for the support of Victims of Terrorism in Nigeria;

In May 2014, Muhammadu Indimi donated drugs and medical equipment worth millions of Naira to Borno State government;

In August 2015, Muhammdu Indimi donated a sum of One Hundred Millon (N100,000,000) Naira to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Adamawa State;

On several occasions, Muhammadu Indimi has been donating trucks loaded with food items to IDP camps in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states.

As part of his plans to empower the Youths of Borno state, Muhammdu Indimi is setting up Rehabilitation and Skill acquisition Centre that will promote entrepreneurs in the state, and also seek to rehabilitate victims of trauma due to Insurgency in their area.

And contrary to report being circulated, he donated $900,000 to the university not $14M as rumored. The centre was named after him for being the highest donor at the fund raising, and also his commitment and support for the university. For your information, Muhammadu Indimi is a recipient of the university's doctorate award, and almost all his children studied at Lynn university for either undergraduate or post graduate degree.

Land has been aquired in Abuja and same architects are going to build a replica of the said building but bigger. This time, he will not contribute 900K. He will pay for all of it.

Muhammad Amshi

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by johnwizey: 10:38am On May 23, 2016
You said u contacted his son, what did u expect him to say If going by what you wrote, the maan don try truly but i am just hearing of them for the first time. Who embezzled the money the man donated And finally oyinbo people no need him money, dem don dey ok.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by aminho(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2016
Mods front page please this is his side of the story
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Donshegxy10(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
Good one sir, nigerians can lie for africa.

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2016
Aminho, honestly I don't see any big deal in what a man does with HIS OWN MONEY. However, I'm interested in both the man and the story if you won't mind

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by aminho(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Aminho, honestly I don't see any big deal in what a man does with HIS OWN MONEY. However, I'm interested in both the man and the story if you won't mind
i know him very well he is a family friend we grew up together with his kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by obailala(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2016
Interesting... but unfortunately, lies are sweeter and they travel faster than the truth. The man should however do more for host communities and also do well to publicise it more. Finally, be it $900k or $14m, that amount is too much to throw away to an already rich country even when we still have over 50 dilapidated government tertiary institutions in Nigeria; it was a silly decision and be it his personal money or not, things like that will definitely ruffle feathers especially at ominous times like this.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by tuzeriouz(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
Whether 900 USD or 14m USD, there is a well known fact that there was a donation to an overseas university. Nonetheless, he is indeed an epitome of service to humanity.

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by aminho(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
Mynd44 the allegation against him was on FrontPage which tarnished his reputation this is the chance to clear him off

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by adedam007(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Project400: 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
Interesting cheesy
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Segadem(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
I'm getting there soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Coldfeet(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
Source of wealth oil from where? Yimu angry

20 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by kay29000(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
Hodor! Hodor!

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
Okey!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by csamii: 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
Pishure of the $900000 cheque or idontbelieveit

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Saheed9: 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
wow.....I want to be like you when I grow up sir
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by modath(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2016
In as much as no one as any right to question anyone's spending habits, more is expected...

It will serve him well to match this donation with another in one of the tertiary institutions in the hosts communities.......

Cc aminho

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Zidjay(f): 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
Like say 900USD na 900 naira undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Seeeeeeee: 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
He did a great job in the department of Petroleum & Chemical Engineering Uniuyo, my set was the first set that made use of the state of the art equipment's, well equipped fully AC lab, well equipped computer room fully AC, fully AC Lecture halls, Fully AC lecturer's office etc, am not a coward you did a great job Sir... But i graduated since no job because you control our oil well and give job's to your people, return our oil well so that our own people can control it and create job's for us. Thank you! @ Aminho you contacted the son? Connect me to the son.

30 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by 735i(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
Source of wealth; Oil cheesy cheesy
Oil dey him state?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Jengem: 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
Lai Mohammed is in involved

Did his son tell you why he had to snap and show us he has $100 million Niger delta oil money in his account

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by dridowu: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
He who God has bless let no man curse.
His money his life
My money my life

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by sonnie10: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
The only thing I saw in that rebuttal is that Indigenous community got boys quarters as teacher lodge while his brothers in the north got millions of dollars in donation. Why won't they be bombing in Niger Delta?

He even had the face to tell us that he donated $900k in cash to a University abroad but made a commitment to fix the lab in university of Uyo since 2013, which obviously have not been redeemed.

How how is commitment in Dollar or Naira if i may ask? Uman Okusa!

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Moneyyy: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Abi o

Buy "OUR OYEL" people won't agree with you on this.
They believe it is their money grin
Since he made the money from their "OUR OYEL" grin
They will be like:
See this abóki man from sokoto oo angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Ebubeslym(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
735i:
Source of wealth; Oil cheesy cheesy Oil dey him state?
yea. . Groundnut Oil

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Jengem: 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
Coldfeet:
Source of wealth oil from where? Yimu angry

Milk a cow, na oil go comot
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by Mujinho4b(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
I knew it.. Nice 1 man. grin grin May Allah reward you if its tru
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by WebSurfer(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
angry
Re: Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University by HoldenCaulfield(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
wetin cocine u na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs / Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo" / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.