Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Scholarship In Mba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship In Mba (1615 Views)

4 Easy Ways To Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria / Strategic Management Modules In MBA Programmes / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2009
With my success from Swedish MBA; I have developed a report that you may consider having if you are interested in gaining MBA degree from standard Swedish Schools Free Of Charge.

Please, follow the link below:

http://www.dipotepede.com/finally-mba-in-sweden/
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2009
expecting comment,
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2009
dipotepede:

expecting comment,
Re: Scholarship In Mba by drI: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
Quite an informative post.however i am a medical doctor and i wld like to know if you have information for a masters in public health or masters in health management. or are you just into mba and for Bsc engineering?
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2009
Yes, there are information or masters in public health.

I am actually working with a client to get her admitted for Masters in Public Health program in one of the Uni in Sweden
Re: Scholarship In Mba by justwise(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2009
dipotepede:

Yes, there are information or masters in public health.

I am actually working with a client to get her admitted for Masters in Public Health program in one of the Uni in Sweden

Completely nonsense, scam writen all over ur post and ur website.

What u failed to tell innocent Nigerians is that u are promoting ur so called 'report'. We all know that studying in Sweden is free for now BUT the cost of accommodation is so high that paying fees is even better.

Tell pple the whole truth and stop using free fees to sale ur dodgy report.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by drI: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2009
Ok mr dipo, over to you.cld you clearify the aforementioned statement?
Ignore all the insults.i suppose it wasnt intended by the poster.
Thanks.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2009
@ Justwise

I could actually ignore you but the internet in Nigeria is saddled with more bad than good so I would try and address the issue raised.

I am actually selling my report now but made it free for two months.

Thats not withstanding, the reason I keep making post is to sell my report to those that need it - I really dont understand what you mean by scam. Funny though, I use my real name in all my internet business.

I am not failing to tell them anything, I am promoting my report and would like to get it to as many people as possible.

Now concerning the cost of living - it is better to ask questions than just make assumption or generalization.

I cannot give a general assumption on the cost of living for Sweden compared to other countries e.g. UK because cost of living has so many parameters, personalities and elements to consider. If you are like me who has touched based with some few countries, I would boldly say there is NO real difference in the cost of living for a student in Sweden and a student in UK. It depends on your personal management.

@ dr. 1

Unfortunately, I may not be able to clarify any more issues - I really dont have the time and the energy. If my reports are valuable to you, you buy them if not, just ignore them.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by justwise(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2009
There is nothing wrong withh u selling your report, my issue with u is that u tagged ur post FREE MBA while u went on about your report and the cost. If u are selling ur report, go ahead and make it clear to pple, yes there are no much difference btw the cost of accommodation in the UK and that of Sweden,

Its great to help our Nigerian brothers/sisters with valuable information about cheaper and better education outside Nigeria but please lets tell them the whole truth, lets not get them other there to suffer, get stranded with nobody to turn to.

I have read enough of free education in Sweden but NOBODY cares to mention the issue of accommodation is cost of living which is very very high.

Lets stop taking advantage of innocent Nigerians.
I repeat again, i got no problem whatsover about u selling ur report, whover wants to buy should go head and good luck to the person.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ justwise

I really dont understand the issue - could it be English Language?

My post read SCHOLARSHIP IN MBA and I am selling a report about how to get scholarship in MBA

I have seen no deceit about anything - because you have read about it does not mean others are as fortunate as you are.

What do you mean by the accomodation is very high? Are you comparing accomodation in Europe to Nigeria?

The accomodation in Sweden is at par with the accomodation in UK where you pay tuition fee of nothing less than 1.2 million Naira and that is why you have a report like mine to guide you where to get affordable accomodation.

If you plan to be critical, it is important to be well informed. I guess I understand where you are coming from.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2009
Another thing I failed to mention is that if you are so bothered about accomodation, the report also covers online programs you can do without leaving the shores of your country and you would get practically the same degree.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2009
please, you may ask your questions
Re: Scholarship In Mba by drI: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Dipo,
i didnt really expect you to respond the way you did to me."i dont really have the time and energy"
I thought you were promoting your report?One needs to be very patient to be a good buisness man,you should know that having successfully completed your MBA.
That aside, i wld patronise you to see what youve got in your report as i might need the information offered.Like i said earlier on,i wld love to do an mph or masters in health management being a medical doctor. I would like to know if one can get scholarships with the online programmes, if one can get a working visa to sweden and if yes, how easy it is to get a job there to manage the cost of living being mentioned and how much savings can sustain someone until he/she gets something doing.
Please if you cant answer these questions, dont ,but please dont be rude.
thanks.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by drI: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2009
Dipo,
Im sorry to digress.However,i dont know how else to reach you aside this link on Naira land.
i just read some of your write ups on your blog.impressive i must say.Sincerely i just realised i have been too selfish in my relationship.
Your very insightful and educative write ups have just saved me from making one of the worst mistakes of my life.
How do i subscribe to your blog?i would love to ask some questions and contribute as well.
Regards.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2009
@ dr1

You are quite right about being patient and not being rude as a prerequisite to being a business man.

I knew I was wrong when I wrote "i dont really have the time and energy". Though it is true, it is not a diplomatic way of dealing with people.

I am sorry for that, I wont make the mistake again.

The program you are interested in has no online but MBA has.

Yes, you can get VISA and your VISA allows you to work there.

To subscribe to my blog; just click on the banner that reads "SUBSCRIBE TO MY POST" @ the side bar and put your email address and click subscribe.

Thank you for the correction. I appreciate it.

Ciao
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2009
Questions are welcomed
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2009
I am waiting for your question
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2009
still waiting,
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2009
dipotepede:

still waiting,
Re: Scholarship In Mba by letustalk(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
@DIPOTEDE
Thanks for your informative post. The question i have however is in respect of the online MBA. How acceptable is it by recruiting firms? That is, do they discriminate between the online thing and being in the school real? Please your answer will help me in the right direction
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2009
@ letustalk

There would be no room for discrimination because the word "online" or "part time" would not be written on your certificate.

Any more question would be appreciated.
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2009
more questions are welcomed
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2009
the lines are opened
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2009
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2009
dipotepede:

Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2009
more questions are answered
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
expecting more questions
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2009
no question?
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2009
dipotepede:

no question?
ok ok
Re: Scholarship In Mba by layzie: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ poster,  can i get an MSC in Finance and Risk Mgt from any Swedish University online?
I'd appreciate ur response
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2009
Yeah, you can
Re: Scholarship In Mba by dipotepede(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2009
more questions,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Foundation Scholarship For Nigerians / Unical 2010/2011 P-utme Screening Details / 2008 Gce Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.