Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Testimony On The Efficacy Of Swissgarde Waist & Joint Pain Supplements - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony On The Efficacy Of Swissgarde Waist & Joint Pain Supplements (677 Views)

Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products / Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure / My Testimony On The Efficacy Of Swissgarde Waist & Joint Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony On The Efficacy Of Swissgarde Waist & Joint Pain Supplements by yemi192: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY ON THE EFFICACY OF SWISSGARDE WAIST & JOINT PAIN SUPPLEMENTS

For several years, my wife & I suffered body, waist, back & joint pains. We will take all kinds of analgesics but no relief. We would buy & change our mattress thinking it was because of the depression in the mattress. My wife's body pains even worsened after delivery of our double twins. I remember, having to massage her body and arms most nights until I joined Swissgarde on September 21, 2015.
The first products I purchased were products for waist & joint pains; Omega plus, Cal C Mag and A & R complex. We both shared a bottle of each of these supplements and by the time we finished them, our body & joint pains were gone, thanks to Swissgarde and all the glory be unto the Most High God.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 3 Children From Same Parents Burn In Fire Incident In Bayelsa, One Dies / The Health Effects Of Overweight And Obesity / A Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Medical Student In South Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.