Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products (6468 Views)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products by vikyembassy2000(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
TESTIMONY ON HOW GOD IS CHANGING LIVES WITH SWISSGARDE PRODUCTS
[21/05, 21:09] Lovethi: Gd eveng ma, & happy Sunday bless.

[21/05, 21:25] Lovethi: I shared this with my friends today

I have to share my testimony be cause I cannot look at my son and not remember the part you
Mrs Dee and Swissgarde played in his being born
I got married in 2007. And like every young wife dream I wanted to have a baby immediately. Initially my in laws who are from another tribe (I'm Delta while my husband is a Yoruba) were OK with me but as the years rolled on with no issue I was abused not only when I wasn't there but some would abuse me to my face. It was an ordeal . I was taken from one place to another to no avail , I bought supplements, drank concoctions still no child
Fast forward June 2016 A friend asked me to see Dr Dee. After a test she said it was an infection and hormonal imbalance she now gave me supplements.

I first of all refused as I had used this "kind of stuff before" Dr Dee explained about registration then gave me supplements and told us how to use them
Both my husband and i started by detoxifying for 14 days, after that we started on Skin hair and nails 40+ royal jelly and I've forgotten the other one. First month nothing..the supplements made me feel better so I convinced my husband to buy the next month.
The third month I went to see Dr Dee, she looked at me and said Mrs O (thats what she calls me) you have gained weight. She asked me when was my LMP I had to think for a while as I wasn't to sure. She suggested we do a serum PT.
The result came back positive I was pregnant..I just started crying. After 9 years I finally hear those words
To the glory of God and with the help of Swissgarde today I am a proud mother of a bouncing baby boy.
The funny thing is my pastors wife asked what we used she also had been waiting since 2009 I packed the left over of my Swissgarde products and gave her. Would you believe that month she became pregnant.
Thank you Swissgarde
So If you use the Natural Fertility Therapy and pray and don't doubt in your heart it will wok.
For more info on how you'll get your fertility products call or whatsapp me on 08086969372 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Why Patients Lie During Medical Consultations? / 10 Superb Health Benefits Of Pepper Fruits (mmimmi) / Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.