Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Behold An ATM Fraudster. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Behold An ATM Fraudster. (475 Views)

ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. / My Experience With An Atm Swindler / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold An ATM Fraudster. by Godswar: 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
Dear NLders, probably most of us must have gotten a message from different numbers with the following context:
" Dear customer, Due to our system upgrade your ATM CARD has just been de-activated, to reactivate, kindly call Customer Care, 08138550590".
I must tell you that they are fraudsters who try to dupe innocent Nigerians and some people had fallen for it. I bring to you the face of one of these fraudsters in person of FELIX OBARETEN, whose picture is shown below with the sample of the message. Please be careful of them.

Re: Behold An ATM Fraudster. by iliyande(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: Behold An ATM Fraudster. by branhampaul: 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
Most Of All This Criminals Are Edo Boys.. I Hate B*nin.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Kidnapped In Ogun / Education Truly Is Important, And It Would Be Nice / Breakingnews:truck Smashes Man To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.