Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) (831 Views)

Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video) / Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) by Ebal: 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
Old woman on an awaiting trial for 19 years and finally condemned to death in Edo State(VIDEO)

According to Evangelist Christian Chukwuka, pleading that Nigeria should come to the old woman rescue. He Said:
"An old woman on an awaiting trial for 19 years and finally condemned to death. Are you still Proud of Nigeria? Tears are gone from my eyes because of constant wickedness I'm seeing in our land Nigeria. This women and his brother is now 22 years in Benin prison. She said she needs our help. Please help me link me to Edo State law makers let me go and Plead for mercy on their behalf. "Call me on +2348093028558
Evangelist Christian Chukwuka
CEO Abounding Grace Foundation
+2348093028558

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/old-woman-on-awaiting-trial-for-19.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjLIq5FFYCA&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) by Soyhe(f): 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
I yaff hear
Re: Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) by amuokuko: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Who am I to judge..

Pls Lalasticlala help us free this woman.
Re: Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) by delishpot: 7:34pm On May 23, 2016
How can he say he does not care what her crime was? Yes she should have been judged and sentenced a long time ago. But that man should not say he doesn't care about what she and her brother did as if their victims don't have right to justice also. What he should have done is to say she is repentant, plead with her victim(s) or those left behind by them if they are no more and ask for forgiveness and pray for mercy and understanding from the judge to reconsider her case.
Her victims also deserve justice so he should not say he doesn't care about what she did to get to where she is now.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman On Awaiting Trial For 19 Yrs, Finally Condemned To Death In Edo(video) by strangest(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
What's her crime?

(1) (Reply)

NAIJASPLEEN BLOGGER ARRAIGNED IN COURT OVER REV FR EDE/MADONNA UNIVERSITY STORY / An Open Letter To The Efcc: A Great Fraudulent Activity Uncovered In Lagos! / Video:bus Driver Who Refuses To Bribe Police Burnt Alive In An Accident In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.