Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Google Empowers Students Of University Of Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Google Empowers Students Of University Of Nigeria. (671 Views)

Protest By Staff Of University Of Ibadan Owned OTNPC (pics & Video) / Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities / 20 Funny Pictures Students Of ABU, Zaria Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Empowers Students Of University Of Nigeria. by Solobenny(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
In a bid to empower African Youths digitally, Google launched their “Digital Marketing Training” for Africa.

Many organizations, schools, churches and institutions have enjoyed this initiative across the continent.

Students of University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, today became beneficiaries of this project.

Google Ambassador and the Project Coordinator for South East, Mr. Daniel Chinagozi along with his counterparts Miss Sarah and Mr. Gabriel enlightened the students on Google packages that they could benefit from.

He encouraged them to seek Self-empowerment through Digital Marketing. He also listed boundless of opportunities that exist for potential Online marketers in Nigeria.

It was all smiles for the students after class as they expressed their appreciation to Google for bringing such tutorials to them at NO COST.

Wizlodge.com interviewed some of the students to know their thoughts on the program.

Uwa Benard, 300L Medical radiography Student said -” I say a very big thank you to google for bringing this knowledge to our doorstep, personally I’ve been inspired, I’ll now do some Headwork to apply what I learnt”

Nnaeto Okonkwo, 300L Medical Laboratory Science also commented -“Wow. I never knew anyone could offer this million dollar knowledge just for Free, Thank You Google for remembering African youths in your development plan.

The Google Ambassador also discovered some Tech and Potential internet geeks in the school like Uba Solomon,owner of the blazing blog wizlodge.com and FarmNaija.com. Isaac Mayowa David, owner of Classroom.com.ng, the first of its kind in Nigeria. Udeze Emmanuel, Owner of 900books.com, a user friendly online bookshop.

Mr. Daniel advised the students to fully utilize what they have learnt

http://www.wizlodge.com/2016/05/21/google-empowers-students-of-university-of-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Dual Fuel Conversion Gas Kit For Gasoline Generator / Deplorable State Condition Of Calabar-uyo Rd Pics / 10 Reasons Turkey Military Coup Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.