Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities (2147 Views)

How About PVC Floor Compared To Other Floor? / ‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga / 20 Funny Pictures Students Of ABU, Zaria Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities by kunledegreat(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Whoever did this has no chill. Although the video is in Yoruba language, I will explin the content of the in English for for the sake of the non-yoruba readers.

The speaker in this funnny video emphasises the greatness of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ife by likening the “Glory” of students from OAU and other Universities in Nigeria to the “storage capacity” of a digital storage device.

According to him, the glory of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) students is 1tb (1 Terabyte). And if you are from University of Ibadan (UI), you should be thankful because this monster of a guy rated you a bit high, he said your glory is 150gb (150 Gigabyte). And for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) students, hmmm, their glory is 250mb (250 Megabyte) according to this funny rating. Stay with me as I give you the next rating. For University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) students, he said and I quote, their glory is 25mb (25 Megabyte). Although I don’t know how they came accross these numbers, but numbers don’t lie they say. Don’t know how to do this, but I just need to finish what I started: for the students of Ogun State University (OSU) now known as Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), this rating emphatically claims that their glory is 1.5kb (1.5 Kilobyte). OMG!

Watch the video below:

http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/OAU-Awo-Boys.mp4

I don’t know what to say…If you from any of these Universities or others not mentioned here, you can speak for your school in the comment section below. Remember, silence means consent! Lol!

Via: http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2016/08/1-terabyte-watch-oau-students-compared-students-universities-funny-video/
Re: Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities by Barbarthundey(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Unibadan and oou has replied o... I just can't share video here and I can't narrate
Re: Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities by tomiciel2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please try to share the link for the replies. grin cheesy
Re: Funny Video: Watch OAU Students Beign Compared To Students Of Other Universities by Asaba193: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Unilorin has replied through their Director of Socials...MC Peperenpe

(1) (Reply)

Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" / Please I Need Help On How To Get My Deactivated Nairaland Acc Back.. / See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.