Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) (62680 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:13pm On May 23, 2016
A man has been arrested after reportedly being seen wheeling a woman’s dead body along a street in New York. The New York Police Department (NYPD) said an off-duty detective saw Anthony Lopez, 31, using a metal dolly to transport the corpse of 26-year-old Aduba Obiamaka on Friday, May 20.

Officers tried to question him after spotting the body underneath the sheet but Lopez allegedly went on the run for 24 hours. NYPD detectives said he shaved his head to avoid detection but was arrested in Manhattan on Saturday.

He has been charged with murder and concealing a human corpse.The medical examiner will determine what caused the death of Obiamaka, who police believe was Lopez's wife. It was not immediately known if Lopez has a lawyer

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-arrested-after-he-was-seen-wheeling.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Lattop(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
chisos!
brb
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
na wa
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by EazyJ(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
What is dis world turning into?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by finalboss1(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
see face
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Java001: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
Super story

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by yunglivochi(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
embarassed chai nawa oo
#uwa nmebi
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by gebest: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
I dont kn what is happening these days dat 1 will just kill his fellow human like fowl thinking nothing will happen. Pls they should even increase the penalty of murder nd i had they want to even remove d death penalty to live imprisonment, they should not try it o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by ifeelgood: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
He looks like a member of this Niger Delta Avenger.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by mariosam(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
K
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Olukokosir(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
K
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by uwakwesab(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
Space booked. grin
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by balo2rule(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
.......the space for sale........
Trespass may attract penalty
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by kpolli(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
No major news will carry this
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by holluwai(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
Drugs

2 Likes

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
Crez man.
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Situation001(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
o ga o..
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by menxer: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
OVER TO THE NAME CHECKERS grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by profhyzik(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
Seriously shocked
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by tottinova: 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
Shey you want to marry foreigner undecided

Ok oh!
I hope this one will reduce the number of foreigner lovers on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by macaranta(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
Crazy world
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by kolado(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
He does not look like a Nigerian.
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Donshemzy1234: 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
D guy get mind o.
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by adedam007(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by johnstar(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
K
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by MillionDollars: 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
One thing i dont want to say
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
kolomental things.... Americans can be synonymous to psyc#o......
Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by deriksneh(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
asumo12:
angry
This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money,
I came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:::
"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance.
Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."""
Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

shut up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2016
asumo12:
angry

This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money,

I came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:::

"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance.
Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."""

Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :
grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2016
I read somewhere that he has numerous records with the police, some of which are sealed.

I don't know why a woman would decide to love a criminal that will likely end up being responsible for her murder.

It's a pity, just 26 years.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.