Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (62452 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
A lady was publicly disgraced and humiliated after she was caught stealing money from a man’s pocket in tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' along Enugu road by Abiriba Street in Umuahia, the capital city of Abia state. The troubled lady was nabbed in the early hours of today, 14 of December, 2017.

According to reports, the lady allegedly confessed that she has been in the business for past 2 years and she started pick-pocketing when she was at Onitsha area of Anambra state before coming down to Abia state.

After being beaten mercilessly by an angry mob, the woman was handed over to policemen from CPS Umuahia for a proper investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-disgraced-caught-stealing-mans-pocket-abia-state-photos.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
pple are Damn hungry and the polithiefians voted into power are flexing... Bleep the polithiefians

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

∆ How come a woman this old and haggard have such perky breasts.

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun ∆

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun
Afonja detected , why must you people make everything tribal .

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:

shocked

∆ I'm not making it tribal... I only said the truth ∆

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by ProWalker: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:

Hypocrite

Is the pick pocket lady your sister ?

19 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
ProWalker:

Hypocrite

Is the pick pocket lady your sister ?
Don't throw stones, you might marry a good girl from that area someday . Am not a hypocrite, am Igbo and my fiancee is Yoruba. LIVE ABOVE HATE

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by MasterKim: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igbo kwenu.
The region with the most beautiful girls in Africa.

Police should give us Biafra if dey want us to stop stealing grin

35 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by MasterKim: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Don't throw stones, you might marry a good girl from that area someday . Am not a hypocrite, am Igbo and my fiancee is Yoruba. LIVE ABOVE HATE
So wat shud he throw? Bottle abi.

Who cares if a flat head has a Yoruba fiancee or not.

Dem go turn holy holy if d tin don turn come dere side

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
this is not a lady but a BOYGIRL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun
You want to be like Nwamaikpe. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
igbodefender:

∆ You think so... ∆

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by earthsync(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
dainformant:

After being beaten mercilessly by an angry mob, the woman was handed over to policemen from CPS Umuahia for a proper investigation.

beat her first before handing her over to the police cheesy
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:

grin

[color=#000099]∆ She looks beaten already ∆[/color
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:

grin

∆ She looks beaten already ∆
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
igbodefender:
lol.

only say the guy no get brain. nwaamaikpe is intelligent.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
though there isnt a good enough reason to steal, but i just cant seem to stop having compassion on petty thieves. i wud simply have compensated the man she stole from and den try to rehabilitate her, with a stern warning to never steal again or risk Gods wrath..

8 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaIkpe sister

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
just imagine

Meanwhile Guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys wink
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by BeReaSonAble(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
pick pocket is the only business that has favoured her, but today is one day for the owner. Get bail soon and start a better business
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by infogenius(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun ∆
My brother, na packaging

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by oshe111(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Women and their Attraction to MONEY belike BOBRISKY and FILTER
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:

No my guy... Him just dey.. "Halla Da Truth" ni oo. grin grin Abeg free am. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Quite pathetic. She looks malnourished though, enough to inspire pity. Clearly someone with loads of issues. But resorting to stealing is never a good idea. It is never worth it in the end.

Meanwhile, for those of you who feel dissatisfied with your height, did you know that it is possible to grow taller - add a few inches to your height - naturally, even as an adult? Many people do not know that some targeted exercises and herbs can do the magic. You'll have to try it to see the results for yourself. Get the full details.....

http://www.impressions.ng/how-to-grow-taller-increase-height-naturally
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by charles2044: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Geegen has Geengen!!!!!!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na hunger cause am. They should let her go.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hay
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by dayleke: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
igbodefender:

Is that one an achievement ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.