Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today (9340 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
23 May 2016 | VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO REPRESENTS NIGERIA AT ADB'S 51st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN LUSAKA, ZAMBIA

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, will be travelling to Lusaka today to represent Nigeria at the 51st Annual General Meeting of the African Development Bank, holding this week.

Among other activities, Prof. Osinbajo would be participating in the AGM'S High Level Panel/African Leaders

Roundtable on Energy and Climate Change, which will also feature other African leaders. He would also speak on the High Level Panel on Jobs for African Youth-Turning the Demographic Dividend into Economic Dividend.

The Vice President returns to Abuja on Wednesday.
Laolu Akande

Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity)

In the Office of the Vice President

May 23, 2016

http://9japikinblog..nl/2016/05/vp-yemi-isinbajo-leaves-nigeria-today.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
this man is a trying to, this is just hours after his visit to Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
his own turn to fly, before you know four years don reach yet no single achievement. moona continue o.

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by CHANNELStv2020: 7:32am On May 24, 2016
POOR GUY, BUHARI LEAVES ALL THE AFRICAN JOURNEY (LAGOS,ZAMBIA) TO VICE PRESIDENT BUT ONCE HE HEAR OYIBO OR EUROPE NA RUN,PACK AND FLY.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by KINGinVAHALA: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
Go and come back with positive testimonies my able vice president.

May God bless your going out and coming in, sir.

HAVE YOU SUPPORTED REFINER TODAY]
SUPPORT AND VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Talkloaded: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
Ok o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Lordmykel(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2016
I was hoping to see him in a plane so i can tell him... Bye bye.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by bukynkwuenu: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
.oh bubu has ear infection oooook.....
.n diz iz js zambia..@ d bk yard...d dullar*dus doesnt like such short journey..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by enitanpopoola(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2016
There's something this people aren't telling us about President Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Smartsyn(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2016
This guy no dey rest oo...

Anyway I'm not surprise, because he's the real president, Buhari is just ceremonial.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by AlexCk: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Safest journey oo,
Our VP.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by ipledge5: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Buhari goes to countries like UK,USA,Qatar, UAE, China but sends osibanjo to coutries like Zambia,Zimbabwe,Burkina Faso,Niger, chad... grin cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by xynerise: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Here we go again
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by coded01: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
VP is now the Travel President...

Continues from where Buhari stopped...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by marycool18(f): 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Okay o. Safe journey
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by orimsamsam(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
his own turn to fly, before you know four years don reach yet no single achievement. moona continue o.
u criticize for no reason.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2016
It is either Buhari is truly sick.......(Nti ike)
Tired of flying

Or simple though the country is not befitting of his status so he delegated it to "mere commissioners".

Anyway say Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Qmerit(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2016
Go represent Nigeria, you are doing your best .
i know some people would still come and say it's a lie you re not going any where as if that country it's in the moon.

Safe journey sir.
We love you.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by chukslawrence(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2016
K
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by totorimi: 7:37am On May 24, 2016
Where else will bubu send him to if not poor African countries, he cannot let him go to where he will meet world leaders only crooked african leaders that he cannot discuss intelligently with as a prof.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2016
orimsamsam:
u criticize for no reason.
what is critics... Cause, I think you def don't know what it means

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by royallord1(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2016
buhariii is partially deaf for the time being... am sure he didnt hear about the zambia trip... and banjo decided to use this oppurtunity to do his own jet things trip... otherwise we no watsup .... Duara's bubu would have been UP AND AWAYYYYYyy....

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Papichulo18: 7:40am On May 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. Na he time to move around too
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by gurunlocker: 7:40am On May 24, 2016
This man won't pass Africa in his four years as VP, bubu won't allow him to represent him outside Africa

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by kurt09(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2016
Thinking what to eat this morning. Nevertheless, safe trip.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by DickDastardly(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm ...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by igbsam(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2016
When sambo was the vice president, we only hear of his name whenever a PDP national Convention is taking place and they happen to tag him in a picture on vanguard or punch dailies. VP Osibanjo is a hard working VP and seems to be active than every other VP Nigeria has ever had. I applaud his activeness in making Nigeria great

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Aare2050(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2016
Confused set of leaders.

he couldn't complete the purpose of his visit to Lagos state, I wonder how they will be able to complete their promises to Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari, I wish you quick recovery, I know if you are fit, Yemi will not be on his way to Zambia. get well soon bro. I don't want to experience another yar'adua.

now that the labour leader has agreed to call of strike,
what is the outcome of the crucial meeting that lead to the calling of the strike abi are we to wait till 2019 again.

I'm just sick and tired of this country, no policy. no plan, just doing things the way they see it....

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by EngrIdris: 7:45am On May 24, 2016
ok
check my signature
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Heavance(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2016
ipledge5:
Buhari goes to countries like UK,USA,Qatar, UAE, China but sends osibanjo to coutries like Zambia,Zimbabwe,Burkina Faso,Niger, chad... grin cheesy
I was just about to say that, wondering why he doesn't represent away from Africa.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by omolola15(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
POOR GUY, BUHARI LEAVES ALL THE AFRICAN JOURNEY (LAGOS,ZAMBIA) TO VICE PRESIDENT BUT ONCE HE HEAR OYIBO OR EUROPE NA RUN,PACK AND FLY.

ipledge5:

How many local and foreign trip did Sambo go. I'm curious I want to know. You only know we have a vp when there's pdp national convention or something.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today by Agimor(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2016
Touring Vp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Wike: Return The N2bn Rivers Money You Donated To Ondo State PDP / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures / US Military Drone Vs Nigerian Military Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.