Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes (7341 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / Mediatek's Pump Express 3.0 Will Get Your Smartphone From 0% To 70% Charge In 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
Yea its real...for those who dnt ve regular electricity supply.....all u nid is a well charged power bank or laptop......pick a usb cable which u no longer use then cut the head off.......then u need a desktop charger ....when u cut ur usb cable there is 4 wires inside ...u only need the Red one and black one....at the top of ur desktop there re two battery connector ...connect the red first to the first connector then black to the other connector
(NOTE) :when u connect ur battery to the desktop, the plus sign on the battery must be on the red wire then the minus sign must be on the black....make sure the wire dosent touch each other ...while the ba3 has bEen connected....ur desktop will indicate that ba3 as been connected by showing a red light or any colour....then the other end of the usb cable connect it to ur power bank or laptop ....ur ba3 has started charging ...the desktop will not blink as b4 because u re nt using the AC output to charge ...ve been using this method for the past 1mont nd my ba3 just bcam stronger and it evn lasts than b4...u re free to ask any question enjoy ....!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 11:37pm On May 23, 2016
(Note) b4 u try it tell me ur phones model .so I will b able to tell u d amount of minutes your ba3 needs
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Royzevic(m): 2:16am On May 24, 2016
Screen shots please u said the other end should be connected to the laptop or power bank which one goes to the fone and my fone is infinix zero one
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Francis35(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2016
Ok bro m gona try it..I jux hop it works...mine are Tecno H6 & BB z10
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 8:28am On May 24, 2016
Royzevic:
Screen shots please u said the other end should be connected to the laptop or power bank which one goes to the fone and my fone is infinix zero one
u dnt need ur phone....u nid desktop charger and ur. Phones battery....u hav to rmv d ba3 from ur phone
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by 1Dray(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2016
Lol... You stole my invention. I've been using this method for over a year. I can confidently and categorically tell you I invented it and one other method of reconstructing your desktop charger with USB charger and charging directly from a power outlet.

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Francis35(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2016
1Dray:
Lol... You stole my invention. I've been using this method for over a year. I can confidently and categorically tell you I invented it and one other method of reconstructing your desktop charger with USB charger and charging directly from a power outlet.
Wud u mind sharing with the house??
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Jeansmart86(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Yea its real...for those who dnt ve regular electricity supply.....all u nid is a well charged power bank or laptop......pick a usb cable which u no longer use then cut the head off.......then u need a desktop charger ....when u cut ur usb cable there is 4 wires inside ...u only need the Red one and black one....at the top of ur desktop there re two battery connector ...connect the red first to the first connector then black to the other connector
(NOTE) :when u connect ur battery to the desktop, the plus sign on the battery must be on the red wire then the minus sign must be on the black....make sure the wire dosent touch each other ...while the ba3 has bEen connected....ur desktop will indicate that ba3 as been connected by showing a red light or any colour....then the other end of the usb cable connect it to ur power bank or laptop ....ur ba3 has started charging ...the desktop will not blink as b4 because u re nt using the AC output to charge ...ve been using this method for the past 1mont nd my ba3 just bcam stronger and it evn lasts than b4...u re free to ask any question enjoy ....!!!!!!!!!
U get mouth guy! I av been using now is over six years.will call it battery booster .and it great!
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2016
RIP TO YOUR BATTERY IN ADVANCE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Xhaka(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2016
Francis35:
Ok bro m gona try it..I jux hop it works...mine are Tecno H6 & BB z10
If your battery got damaged, you'll then blame the phone brand innit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by queenet246(f): 10:17am On May 24, 2016
kratosonofzeus:

Wat of us that have huge battery size that doesn't fit in desktops ie. TECNO l6
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by olawealth1000(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
So desktop charger still dey dis country faaaa! Ma go try am first

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by StealthyMe(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2016
1Dray:

You can't say you invented this sir, simply because you didn't know of others using this method. People have been using it for years now. I particularly, when i was still a fan of BlackBerry devices used it too.

But too much use damages the battery overtime i think...or my batteries just haven't always been good undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by moststylish(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
wat abt non removable batteries

3 Likes

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
Hummmmmmmm
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by ademasta(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
Awon Omo wobe grin Una don catch new method abi? Me na how to connect my desktop charger with my pot of stew to automatically add tomatoes concern me for now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
Hello op,
I use Innjioo fire, 2500ma battery. How long will it take to charge? Also can one connect the red and black terminals to the battery directly, holding it securely in place if there is no desktop?
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
moststylish:
wat abt non removable batteries
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by busar(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
This method is very risky because it can damage your battery... I used it about 7 years ago(with a K600 battery) but the battery got exploded because I forgot to check it on time.... But it charges very fast, no doubt. But Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by seunlayi(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2016
this is interesting, poor power generation is bringing something else out of us in this country

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by RobinHez(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
See dis one o.. grin

Wetin I don do tire for how many years now... E no get wetin I no do because of power issues tongue
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by RobinHez(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
1Dray:

Choi..ur invention ko.. tongue

@op, I even got a soldering iron with led cuz of this stuff way back... Thank God for changing my story!
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Oceanals: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Sir I have techno F7, how long will it take to charge ? Thanks for sharing this.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Consultville(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
I just dey pity your battery

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Joel3(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
grin I have been using that method since 2004. although it work but its for people who are electrical geak not novice, explosion is inevitable. those of us who start phone repair in the early 2004 that's over 11 to 12 years ago.

we use that to boost the battery of phone to ensure we rule out the battery power source as the problem after we use battery meter to check out actual voltage of battery if it reach the phone requirement. when a phone won't power on.

we boost phone battery in 2 minutes ask any phone repairer. the sad part is that its not an alternative to regular phone charger. even power bank or laptop USB is not an alternative. it's only for emergency

it kills lifespan of phone and battery if explosion doesn't occur. you can't even compare it to a phone which battery has never been remove and only charge with a regular phone charger.

the desktop charger is one of the battery killer if you don't know.

its works but it kills battery. read your phone menu. use only recommended charger voltage, there is a reason by the manufacturer. more like converting AC to a car which doesn't come with AC from factory.

thank you.

a former phone technician

4 Likes

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by SunstarS(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
who has gotten an exploaded ba3... ?..

I Need a scientific theory on this ..
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2016
Hope this doesn't turn me INto an accidental suicide bombeR grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Sunkyphil(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2016
Haaa u wan spoil pesin ba3 shocked
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by amAZEing: 7:41pm On May 24, 2016
1Dray:

can you. share with picx..
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by abdulaz: 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Trendy247: 7:55pm On May 24, 2016
I've been using this for over 4 years now. But within d 4 years, av destroyed over 4 original batteries because sometimes I use to mistakenly leave dem to charge for a longer period of time

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 8:08pm On May 24, 2016
Martins301:
Hello op,
I use Innjioo fire, 2500ma battery. How long will it take to charge? Also can one connect the red and black terminals to the battery directly, holding it securely in place if there is no desktop?
just 30 minutes is okay....u can connect it without desktop

(1) (2) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.