Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes (7344 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / Mediatek's Pump Express 3.0 Will Get Your Smartphone From 0% To 70% Charge In 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
Oceanals:
Sir I have techno F7, how long will it take to charge ? Thanks for sharing this.
20 minutes ...
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
ademasta:
Awon Omo wobe grin Una don catch new method abi? Me na how to connect my desktop charger with my pot of stew to automatically add tomatoes concern me for now.
lol
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by patrickomokhua(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2016
order for vintage shirt call 08171900194 at affordable price
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by boman2014: 12:59am On May 25, 2016
old invention but good for sharing for those who dont know.

I have been using it since the invention of desk charger

note
original battries dont explode when left to charge for long time .
fake ones does

2 Likes

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by lekjons(m): 1:27am On May 25, 2016
Jeansmart86:
U get mouth guy! I av been using now is over six years.will call it battery booster .and it great!
he's a learner na..

I've been using that(and the likes) since when i was in j.s.s 3..

back then, i had about 5 nokia batteries and i would like to charge them all(to play games on my symbian phone) even though i couldn't afford desktop chargers, i'll do "join join" with "half-damaged" chargers, to make sure i charge all my batteriesgringrin
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by 400billionman: 1:31am On May 25, 2016
queenet246:

Wat of us that have huge battery size that doesn't fit in desktops ie. TECNO l6

Are you using Trailer battery ?

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 1:38am On May 25, 2016
400billionman:

grin
400billionman:

lol
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Tweetums(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Yea its real...for those who dnt ve regular electricity supply.....all u nid is a well charged power bank or laptop......pick a usb cable which u no longer use then cut the head off.......then u need a desktop charger ....when u cut ur usb cable there is 4 wires inside ...u only need the Red one and black one....at the top of ur desktop there re two battery connector ...connect the red first to the first connector then black to the other connector
(NOTE) :when u connect ur battery to the desktop, the plus sign on the battery must be on the red wire then the minus sign must be on the black....make sure the wire dosent touch each other ...while the ba3 has bEen connected....ur desktop will indicate that ba3 as been connected by showing a red light or any colour....then the other end of the usb cable connect it to ur power bank or laptop ....ur ba3 has started charging ...the desktop will not blink as b4 because u re nt using the AC output to charge ...ve been using this method for the past 1mont nd my ba3 just bcam stronger and it evn lasts than b4...u re free to ask any question enjoy ....!!!!!!!!!
can we call this nonsense innovation or what?
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Nobody: 6:44am On May 25, 2016
stunt89:
RIP TO YOUR BATTERY IN ADVANCE.

No it doesnt damage ba3 as long as you dont leave it too long u have to time it... Instead of usb i do connect normal charger wit it nd use direct AC it charge very fast
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by Nobody: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
lekjons:
he's a learner na..

I've been using that(and the likes) since when i was in j.s.s 3..

back then, i had about 5 nokia batteries and i would like to charge them all(to play games on my symbian phone) even though i couldn't afford desktop chargers, i'll do "join join" with "half-damaged" chargers, to make sure i charge all my batteriesgringrin

Nice one.... Same here one of my guys still use.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 11:38am On May 25, 2016
Tweetums:
girls will alway b girls undecided
Tweetums:
girls will alway b girls
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
If you re using power bank then ur ba3 is safe, cauz once the ba3 is full the power bank will automatically switched off
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by HenrySilva9(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
So my battery go blow ehn
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by lawrenceunaa: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
1Dray:
Lol... You stole my invention. I've been using this method for over a year. I can confidently and categorically tell you I invented it and one other method of reconstructing your desktop charger with USB charger and charging directly from a power outlet.
stop deceiving yourself u are not the first. Do u even know what invention is?
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by hedonistic: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
Lol. I have been a master of all these kurukere tech improvisions since my adolescence. God knows how many devices I have destroyed due to curiosity or desperation to improvise this or that, though I have also had many successful outcomes.

Currently, I successfully converted my small rechargeable fan to be using 5v DC current from my 20, 000 mah power bank. It worked great, as the fan can now work for up to 20 hours nonstop (with one full charge of the power bank), unlike the measly 3 hours that the inbuilt rechargeable battery can last. I've been using this for more than three months now, so I dey fit off my generator early for night, with a 'no heat' guarantee at any time of the day.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by talk2dre(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2016
hedonistic:
Lol. I have been a master of all these kurukere tech improvisions since my adolescence. God knows how many devices I have destroyed due to curiosity or desperation to improvise this or that, though I have also had many successful outcomes.

Currently, I successfully converted my small rechargeable fan to be using 5v DC current from my 20, 000 mah power bank. It worked great, as the fan can now work for up to 20 hours nonstop (with one full charge of the power bank), unlike the measly 3 hours that the inbuilt rechargeable battery can last. I've been using this for more than three months now, so I dey fit off my generator early for night, with a 'no heat' guarantee at any time of the day.

Lol ...I do enjoy such adventures too.
Please, what kind of powerbank is that?
I also have a rechargeable-fan and I will like to try your trick.
Anticipating ...
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by hedonistic: 10:41am On May 28, 2016
talk2dre:

Lol ...I do enjoy such adventures too.
Please, what kind of powerbank is that?
I also have a rechargeable-fan and I will like to try your trick.
Anticipating ...

Actualy I have tried this twice. The first was with a 90,000MAH Laptop powerbank (those black Zinox powerbanks called INEC battery), used that for my large rechargeable standing fan.. Walahi it used to last at least 19 hours on a full charge and at the highest rotation of the fan. I rocked it throughout last year (at least 8 months) until the yeye fan packed up.

The current arrangement is a normal phone powerbank., 20000Mah (although could be less)connected to a small tabletop fan.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by talk2dre(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
hedonistic:

Actualy I have tried this twice. The first was with a 90,000MAH Laptop powerbank (those black Zinox powerbanks called INEC battery), used that for my large rechargeable standing fan.. Walahi it used to last at least 19 hours on a full charge and at the highest rotation of the fan. I rocked it throughout last year (at least 8 months) until the yeye fan packed up.

The current arrangement is a normal phone powerbank., 20000Mah (although could be less)connected to a small tabletop fan.

I have the INEC battery too. I will try to get a rechargeable fan too.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by cruzclinton1(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Yea its real...for those who dnt ve regular electricity supply.....all u nid is a well charged power bank or laptop......pick a usb cable which u no longer use then cut the head off.......then u need a desktop charger ....when u cut ur usb cable there is 4 wires inside ...u only need the Red one and black one....at the top of ur desktop there re two battery connector ...connect the red first to the first connector then black to the other connector
(NOTE) :when u connect ur battery to the desktop, the plus sign on the battery must be on the red wire then the minus sign must be on the black....make sure the wire dosent touch each other ...while the ba3 has bEen connected....ur desktop will indicate that ba3 as been connected by showing a red light or any colour....then the other end of the usb cable connect it to ur power bank or laptop ....ur ba3 has started charging ...the desktop will not blink as b4 because u re nt using the AC output to charge ...ve been using this method for the past 1mont nd my ba3 just bcam stronger and it evn lasts than b4...u re free to ask any question enjoy ....!!!!!!!!!

Abeg o,my own is not charging,is not we don't have light,just that I want to boast my ba3 coz it has started dropping anyhow.....like from 70% to 8%.....I guess d idiot needs boasting.....pls I need help to boast it
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Abeg o,my own is not charging,is not we don't have light,just that I want to boast my ba3 coz it has started dropping anyhow.....like from 70% to 8%.....I guess d idiot needs boasting.....pls I need help to boast it
jst mak sure u connect it in the ryt procedure ..d desktop dosent hav to blink ..all o will notice is that d red light on the desktop will bcome brighter wen conected to laptop or power bank
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by cruzclinton1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
jst mak sure u connect it in the ryt procedure ..d desktop dosent hav to blink ..all o will notice is that d red light on the desktop will bcome brighter wen conected to laptop or power bank

Can I use wall socket charger that uses usb cord,plug directly to power source on the wall socket to boast it as well
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by kratosonofzeus: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yh but I will advice u to stay wit it
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by mohemos: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
From the pictures, I don't think the desktop is needed because is doing nothing. Is neither regulating nor boosting the voltage or current.
Direct connection I believe would still work.
Re: Charge Your Phone From 0% To 100% In 25 Minutes by ganagagi: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh my people dis trick help me a lot my battery now last well. I use it with my car using car charger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.) / Download Paid Applications & Games For FREE On App Store(ios) - (iphone & Ipad ) / Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.