Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card (942 Views)

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by kulboy(m): 2:34am On May 24, 2016
Good Evening Nairaland Fam.. let me cut straight to the chase. My second phone is a Nokia Lumia windows Phone which is really fascinating(Thumbs up Microsoft for such an amazing and dynamic Operating system) ehenn Back to the story i recently updated it to windows 10 My Problem is that when I log into my Nairaland account on the Native browser(Microsoft edge) it automatically signs me out, meaning I cant browse through Nairaland as a member because I am immediately signed out when I log in and viewing this beautiful forum as a guest is super annoying, I tried UCweb browser the same thing, its only opera mini that seems to be stable and lets me stay logged in. Gurus in the House whatcha think/say causes this and How do I fix this. GUYS anyone that proffers a working solution would get a recharge card as a token of my gratitude looking forward to seeing answers
cc@dragnet @puskin @ Honsule @mynd44 @Seun
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by LONGFUELCUE: 3:19am On May 24, 2016
The gods are angry for upgrading them to windows 10. Just take them back to primitive era and appease them with one fulani cow and 60litrs of pms.
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by grevotech(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2016
If you upgraded to windows 10, Also update your Browser and UCmini...
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by Xhaka(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2016
Window phones can like to give problem, better switch to android
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by alitatta: 10:08am On May 24, 2016
kulboy:
Good Evening Nairaland Fam.. let me cut straight to the chase. My second phone is a Nokia Lumia windows Phone which is really fascinating(Thumbs up Microsoft for such an amazing and dynamic Operating system) ehenn Back to the story i recently updated it to windows 10 My Problem is that when I log into my Nairaland account on the Native browser(Microsoft edge) it automatically signs me out, meaning I cant browse through Nairaland as a member because I am immediately signed out when I log in and viewing this beautiful forum as a guest is super annoying, I tried UCweb browser the same thing, its only opera mini that seems to be stable and lets me stay logged in. Gurus in the House whatcha think/say causes this and How do I fix this. GUYS anyone that proffers a working solution would get a recharge card as a token of my gratitude looking forward to seeing answers
cc@dragnet @puskin @ Honsule @mynd44 @Seun

Have you try the Login without password on Nairaland's login page
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by Alfred234(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2016
if your are using Incognito mode on your Ucbrowser or Microsoft Edge you might have to remove the browsers from incognito mode first before u log into your Nairaland account. After you have successfully logged into your Nairaland account in normal mode you can switch back to incognito mode but if your browsers are not on incognito mode then you might have to clear your browsing records (browsing history, input histroy, login records, cookies and caches) After clearing your browsing records you should be able to log in successfully.
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by charlesm91(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
Not sure there's a work around on edge currently with the stress of going incognito every time u want to browse Nairaland. For uc browser, I think u should set it to speed mode and only then will u be able to browse Nairaland with ur account.
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by gidjah(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
i need to copy the contacts on my Lumia 535 phone to my sim,some help with tips o!how can i transfer the contacts to my laptop too?
Re: Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card by Chuksgeo: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
mine is that I can't download or save pictures from my "Opera Mini" browser. I have reinstalled it several times yet it is cant download/save anything

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Whatsapp Has Stopped Working With All Networks / Apple App Store Prices To Switch To Naira In Nigeria / Latest, Cheaper Infinix Phones Price List For 2017 With Full Specs And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.