Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking (1199 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking by Eze2000(m): 3:45am On May 24, 2016
Hello Ladies,

Here i bring you the most fascinating, strange and yet romantic story i dare say you have ever come across.
A heroine with special spiritual gifts who wins a rich husband not just because of her beauty or incredible sex appeal but also by her cooking. This is just one woman but, of course, there are other people and things that make that story what it is....a wow!

Please, don't take my word for it, stranger that i am, check things out for yourselves right here on Nairaland where its already making waves.
Just follow this link to read it...

https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

Enjoy.
Re: A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking by Eze2000(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2016
Cooking is the way to a man's heart. Here is a testimony.

just click on the link above to see for yourself.
Re: A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking by Eze2000(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
Eze2000:
Cooking is the way to a man's heart. Here is a testimony.

just click on the link above to see for yourself.
Re: A Heroine That Gets A Billionaire Husband By Wonderful Cooking by Eze2000(m): 2:06am On May 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Some African Delicacies By FREEMAN50 (image) / How Much Should A Husband Give His Wife As Feeding Allowance? / Re: See The N100 Onion I Bought in The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.