Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lagos To PH And Back - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos To PH And Back (2192 Views)

Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Lagos To Zaria Road Trip (with Pics) / Lagos To Impose New Taxi Rules To Clamp Down On Services Like Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To PH And Back by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2016
I will be embarking on a trip to rivers state and back, I will update the house with pictures of my trip.

I will be hosted by my Good friend Mr chucks and will be at his workshop located at Digital Carsolutions Ltd. 36 Eze Gbakagbaka Avenue Woji Port Harcourt from 10am Tuesday 24th May - 2pm Saturday 28th May 2016.

He opened a thread for some freebies for regular cartalk members so take advantage of it if you are in PH.

https://www.nairaland.com/3122946/auto-collabo-port-harcourt

BY the way what's the best route by road from PH to lagos?
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 7:04am On May 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I will be embarking on a trip to rivers state and back, I will update the house with pictures of my trip.

I will be hosted by my Good friend Mr chucks and will be at his workshop located at Digital Carsolutions Ltd. 36 Eze Gbakagbaka Avenue Woji Port Harcourt from 10am Tuesday 24th May - 2pm Saturday 28th May 2016.

He opened a thread for some freebies for regular cartalk members so take advantage of it if you are in PH.

Oga, na road u wanna pass?
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by RazaqMB(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Safest Journey Sire
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by princemillla(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ why not go with plane? Abeg Nigerians are not smiling at all, pls becareful abeg.

I no wan hear story that touch soon pls
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by pattybf(f): 8:02am On May 24, 2016
people r travelling by the road everyday n I learnt d roads r in good shape now.

have a safe journey sir!
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by timifakay(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2016
IMO, Lagos - Oore - Warri - Ughelli - Bayelsa - Port Harcourt is the best route.
@ respondents, it shows he's going by air, he made the post that he's embarking on a journey at 6:58am and says he'll be at the workshop by 10:00am.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by pattybf(f): 8:28am On May 24, 2016
timifakay:
IMO, Lagos - Oore - Warri - Ughelli - Bayelsa - Port Harcourt is the best route.
@ respondents, it shows he's going by air, he made the post that he's embarking on a journey at 6:58am and says he'll be at the workshop by 10:00am.

yea, I think he's going by air, to come back by road!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 8:40am On May 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Bro go through Ore to Benin by pass the come down as soon as u see the first filling station by ur right from on top of the 3rd or 4th flyover
then move straight to Warri then Port Harcourt. U can call me (08036892360) for direction. By the way I will be coming to see u at the workshop.
I live in Rumuibekwe. Cheers..
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2016
timifakay:

dukeolumde:

Bro go through Ore to Benin by pass the come down as soon as u see the first filling station by ur right from on top of the 3rd or 4th flyover
then move straight to Warri then Port Harcourt. U can call me (08036892360) for direction. By the way I will be coming to see u at the workshop.
I live in Rumuibekwe. Cheers..

princemillla:
GAZZUZZ why not go with plane? Abeg Nigerians are not smiling at all, pls becareful abeg.

thanks people.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2016
journey begins...

Short trip to Ikeja and boarding peacefully. grin

[size=2pt]Village people stay clear o![/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos To PH And Back by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
landed in one of the ugliest airports in the world, netwrok is crappy will upload pics later.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To PH And Back by diportivo: 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
landed in one of the ugliest airports in the world, netwrok is crappy will upload pics later.

grin

Dat god is good motor park for jibowu fine pass this one true true o

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 24, 2016
Oga GAZZUZZ please bring bananas and groundnut for us o! and some fresh fish from okrika won't be bad too make we take use am do confirm fish pepper soup. Safe journey sir and may God be with you in your journeys.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 24, 2016
diportivo:

grin

Dat god is good motor park for jibowu fine pass this one true true o

grin
Boss that place na world class bus park, i no go mind if dem convert am to airport sef.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
Following.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by king406(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
princemillla:

don't u think it is even safer to go by road than to board any nigerian local airline?
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by princemillla(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
king406:
don't u think it is even safer to go by road than to board any nigerian local airline?

Well, only God is our Shephard, wether road, or by air none is safe.

May God's guidance be our portion all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To PH And Back by timifakay(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
www.sleepinginairports.net/2015/worst-airports-world.htm
According to the above survey of world airports, it is the worst international airport in the world.
Take enough Bole, roast yam and fish oh.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Laos warri bayelsa then ph, the road is ok dont let doubters discourage u. cheesy
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
This thread is possibly the first disappointment Gazzuzz had for us, we were seriously anticipating.
Re: Lagos To PH And Back by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bossforeva:
This thread is possibly the first disappointment Gazzuzz had for us, we were seriously anticipating.

I have the pics on my phone, and stories in my head, one of these days I will post them

(1) (Reply)

Octane Rating Of Nigerian PMS- TOTAL NIG / Attn: Changing 3.0L Engine To 1.8L Or 2.0L In Mitsubishi Sigma / A Must Have For All Obd II Car Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.