Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Nigerians Need To Know About Big And Small Crimes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Nigerians Need To Know About Big And Small Crimes (397 Views)

This Is What Nigerians In Ghana Prison Are Going Through. / MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again / Police Parade Fake ASP, 9 Others For Various Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Need To Know About Big And Small Crimes by irenmwinfo(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2016
Greetings to all my fellow Nairalanders, i bring to us this morning the implication of what we never observe as a self destruction rather than a self defends. Have gone through several newspaper online, read stories about guys caught due to their fraudulent act, the ladies caught stolen phones and other jungle justice to mention a few. Let me refresh our memoeries to the ugly scene of Aluu 4 that happens in River State. How long are we going to keep doing this to our own people while the bigger men stealing and looting our money are out there. Nigerians we are too feeble and shaddy in heart especially when u heard about a lady with stolen properties, the men took opportunity to molest the females it's uncalled for. pls what have the law done to their men looting our money while all we can do best is to place tyres and unclad our own people who stole 0.0000001% of what our so called leaders do. Lets wake up and stop taking unneccessary laws into our hands. I remain Corper Daniel From Sagamu Odogbolu L.G.A Ogun state. God bless #Nigeria
Re: What Nigerians Need To Know About Big And Small Crimes by geniusgenes: 7:25am On May 24, 2016
Very nice

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Police Corporal Killed Colleague Inspector Over N300,000 / Another Judge Kidnapped In Kogi, Orderly Killed / Appeal Court Affirms Lagos Traffic Law On Okada Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.