Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again (745 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Behing MMM Scam, See Proves From Nigerian Citizens / Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by BabaAduras: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just got a message from a very close friend - His latest account with MMM has just been frozen after putting about N1.5m in the Ponzi scheme again early this month.

He put his money in the scheme without informing any of his friends on his stupid plan because we will try to talk him out of such investment. Now, he is in the same situation he was in when the Ponzi scheme crashed late last year.

Nigerians never learn from history. This get-rich-quick-at-all-cost mentality has increase our "stupidity" and "fallability" exponentially.

For those still investing in MMM, I wish you luck.
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by cuedish: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Em Em Emu... grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by kaffy4tope(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
BabaAduras:
I just got a message from a very close friend - His latest account with MMM has just been frozen after putting about N1.5m in the Ponzi scheme again early this month.

He put his money in the scheme without informing any of his friends on his stupid plan because we will try to talk him out of such investment. Now, he is in the same situation he was in when the Ponzi scheme crashed late last year.

Nigerians never learn from history. This get-rich-quick-at-all-cost mentality has increase our "stupidity" and "fallability" exponentially.

Well real mmm loyal participant don't discuss issues here again. Drop your no so I can add you to a very rich and informative whatzup group.
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by ChuksEpells: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by mikejj(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin we are najelians so our name dey follow us
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by delishpot: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Well real mmm loyal participant don't discuss issues here again. Drop your no so I can add you to a very rich and informative whatzup group.

He is not looking to throw his money away.
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by yarimo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op your friend village people are very strong chai grin
BabaAduras:

Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by BabaAduras: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2017
delishpot:

He is not looking to throw his money away.

Thank you my brother.

It is really throwing money down the drain.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by ActionsShure: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2017
In nellys voice.
Aaayri.

Handle it
Handle it
Mammy e.i
E.i
Ooo ooo
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by Nathan2016: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Abeg leave the man joor... MMM is helping him save his money... grin grin grin grin

Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by marooh: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2017
From today, if I reply anything concerning Ponzi scheme make Buhari go back to london

Waiting....!....if I hear say Ponzi scam any nigerian again I strongly recommend him for brains surgery.
Re: MMM Is Back: Guess What? Nigerians Are Falling For The Same Scam Again by BabaAduras: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
marooh:
From today, if I reply anything concerning Ponzi scheme make Buhari go back to london

Waiting....!....if I hear say Ponzi scam any nigerian again I strongly recommend him for brains surgery.

I totally agree with you. Some people need their brain functionality confirmed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocker:this Guy In Canada Sold An Iphone With Rice Inside / See Shocking Pictures Of What A Hen Did To Its Partner!! / 2 Compton Police Officers Reveals The Killer Of American Rapper Tupac Shakur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.