Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

We Had S*x With 20 Men Daily - Teenage Girls Forced Into Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had S*x With 20 Men Daily - Teenage Girls Forced Into Prostitution (521 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Had S*x With 20 Men Daily - Teenage Girls Forced Into Prostitution by GossipReporter: 7:25am On May 24, 2016
The teenage girls, four in number, were tricked into prostitution in a notorious Calabar brothel, Vegas Flex. FOR PHOTOS PLEASE CLICK HERE

At the weekend, they recounted how they sleep with more than 20 men daily and how their ‘Madam’ collects the money.

Speaking with a source, the girls, Felicia Nzuworgar, 17;
Patience Williams, 18;
Angela Benjamin, 17 and Charity Nkwogor all from Okun Local Government Area of Benue state said Abigail Aliyu whom they call “Chair Lady” took them from their homes in Benue State in January this year on the pretext that she was taking them to Lagos to work as sales girls in her drinking spot, but ended up as s*x workers in the brothel located at 26 Bedwell Street, Calabar.

One of the girls, Felicia said “the woman told me that >>>CONTINUE READING AND VIEW PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/05/24/we-had-sx-with-20-men-daily-teenage-girls-forced-into-prostitution-in-calabar-brothel-makes-shocking-revelations/

(1) (Reply)

Our 'chair Lady' Forced Us To Sleep With 20 Men A Day For N500 Each-rescued Teen / I Caught A Politice Man Jumping Our Fence / I Became HIV Positive After Raping Her--rape Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.