Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business (482 Views)

How Profitable Is Cassava Processing And Exportation Business In Nigeria? / Exclusive: Exportation Business Made Easy In Nigeria / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business by Aiziko: 8:12am On May 24, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders,I'm currently in search of an aspect to invest and I think exportation of garri,pepper,garlic and groundnut will be INTERESTing.To the exporters in this forum kindly share your views and advice.Any other contribution is also welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business by Vello(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2016
Following...

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business by einsteine(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
Be aware that the majority of people who bleat about export business are info marketers and have not exported one thing in their life.If you intend to go into exportation, my number one advice is: Don't start anything until you get a buyer. Your number one focus should be on getting a buyer for what you want to export.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business by sonnie10: 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
einsteine:
Be aware that the majority of people who bleat about export business are info marketers and have not exported one thing in their life.If you intend to go into exportation, my number one advice is: Don't start anything until you get a buyer. Your number one focus should be on getting a buyer for what you want to export.

Good and sensible advise.
Re: Help A Nairalander Know The Ups And Downs In Exportation Business by dollaflow(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
following too

(1) (Reply)

High Value Brandable Domain Name For Sale. / Distributor/company Representive Needed Nationwide / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Cheques In Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.