Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa (19444 Views)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi / Pictures Of Omawumi Smoking With Her Husband Posted On nairaland Last Year / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by pretydiva(f): 11:01am On May 24, 2016
Mcteww. Now dat we ve seen it,next pls
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by Nobody: 11:02am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:
I will never I repeat I will never allow my wife go out for a massage... Do you know how they use to press their body over there?

Press here, touch there... Rob this place, squeeze that place

as as how? angry

What does your wife have that they haven't seen?
They are professionals. undecided undecided

It's like saying you wife can't visit a male gynecologist. Or won't let a male deliver her in labour. grin
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by SylarsMcQuins: 11:02am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:
I will never I repeat I will never allow my wife go out for a massage... Do you know how they use to press their body over there?

as as how? angry

stevebond007:

Na ur own opinion be dat these people are PROFESSIONALS.

Professionals wey dy use still press person wife yansh.... Dese guys dey straff married women like madt.
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2016
stevebond007:

Na ur own opinion be dat these people are PROFESSIONALS.

I didn't even see this I won't have bothered answer him
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by TBankxx(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2016
embarassed End time faces!!
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by free2blast(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2016
O boy see face without make up. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by stevebond007(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Professionals wey dy use still press person wife yansh.... Dese guys dey straff married women like madt.

How do you know? Do you know anyone that was straffed? The possibility is there , but Dude they are Therapeutic workers, they probably know the Anatomy of the Human Body better than you... dont be naive, its your choice.
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by peezeygwiny(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=chimah3 post=45919673]Sugar mamis gringrin grin
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by excellentj4teal(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
All dese Aunty's won't go stay one side, upon everytyn dem still ugly.

The latter just carry borbi like madt buh who her borbi help?. Nobody
Her borbi hep me cos i don yake omawumi own just once
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by fpeter(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

as as how? angry

My husband would naturally not lift a finger to help around but once it comes to massaging
Dude go ginger because he no wan here say na one masseuse go do the job for me. grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by zudozz: 2:03pm On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

as as how? angry

UNLESS SAY NA UR MAMA GENERATION U MARRY BUT IF NA THIS MODERN DAY GIRLS WEY DEY FIND 6 PACK MEN WEY GO FIN8ER THEM...OMO U RE ON UR OWN.
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by fortunechy(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2016
dis one na news toosee as dey resemble mortuary visitors
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by swtglo(f): 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
Money is good
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by bibimummy(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
IF YOU KNO LIKE I KNO SAY[i][/i]
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by vivavik(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

as as how? angry

lol. As as massage na. U should give it a try, I promise u, u won't regret it
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by ebudera(f): 1:03am On May 25, 2016
Dem say u no even dey sure.

Na only God go epp una.

ijebu2020:
hope Omawunmi did not smoke there ooo cos them say she dey drag smoke award with late Fela.........bad models
Re: Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa by ijebu2020: 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
aaaa U get mind ooooo olopa ewon ti epe....yes nw everythng na dem say dem say and it turns out to be true example was when your Boyfriend was sleeping with your cousin that time..no be them say dem say people dey talk before you and your friend come catch your boyfriend and your cousin red handed....u better keep ya mouth shut and dnt just comment anyhow...hisssssssss

ebudera:
Dem say u no even dey sure.

Na only God go epp una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Waje:.Timaya Gifted Me ‘Kpolongo’ My Latest Single / Divorce: Emeka Ike Runs To High Court In Lagos To Stop Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.