Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide (2321 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Make Free Internet Calls To Any Country + Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by ogaga2: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
I HAVE A SOFTWARE TO SEND FREE SMS WORLD-WIDE AND MAKE FREE CALLS TO ANY PHONE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS INSTALL THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR COMPUTER WITH INTERNET CONNECTION AND START USING IT, IT VERY EASY TO USE AND INSTALL. CALL 07064212778
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by ololade2(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
talking of sending free sms, are u certain or just a token will b required?
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by fabraham(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
pls ogaga
send de sms.,, process + de etv code 2 my yahoomail pls.abeg ogaga
-fabraham99@yahoo.com
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by Dwayne(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2009
mehn it's so obvious dat dis guy isn't genuine.
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by ololade2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Dwayne:

mehn it's so obvious dat dis guy isn't genuine.

why U talk so@Dwayne
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by hooged: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ogaga, how much u go charge for the two ,let us know now so we wont waste our money callin u. Ah ah ah ah arm robber want enter arm robber moto
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by hooged: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ogaga, how much u go charge for the two ,let us know now so we wont waste our money callin u. Ah ah ah ah arm robber want enter arm robber moto
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by hop2222: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2009
Ogaga pls send me d sms + process 2 my yahoo mail: hokpikpi@yahoo.co.uk pls.
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by skisdon: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by Joe50(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2009
@skis_don, why are u disturbing us with this your so called code.
If you really want to give the code 4free why can't u post it here so that every one will see it instead of sending u an email.
Or do u want to use pple's mail for another business?(advert).
I have stop sending mails to unknown pple, cos, they have tuned my email into an advertising media.
So u're free to post the code here if its really free.
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2009
fraud!!
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2009
fraud!!
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by Dwayne(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2009
Be warned!!!
Re: Send Free Sms And Make Free Internet Calls World-wide by chidyke77(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
Big fraud!!!! Hear it nw.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download Free Chess And Scrabble On Blackberry Bold 2. / Guys Pls Help, My BB Keeps Showing SOS / MTN Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.