Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Want To Convert To A Muslim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Convert To A Muslim (8013 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
hericjames:
Muslim faithful help me I want to convert can you tell me the difference between allah and mohammed(saw)
Your answer will help tanks

before you make your decision, their are questions you need to ask and demand answer for it, after God had made an everlasting covenant with the isrealite, it is impossible, God will break his covenant and chose an Arab man as his prophet, Why will God wait for 600 years Before sending muhammed to say " they crucified him NOT?" Before then, many of the jews would've died, and this jews believe jesus died, who will take the blame for their believe ?

According to the quran, ALL muslims are going to Hell:

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of
your Lord that every one of you will be
taken to HELL.”

In the bible, God promise His children everlasting rest with Him in heaven, will the same God go back to his word and promise Hell to his children ? The God in the bible is different from The one in the bible,

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise them
in the FIRE by the marks of prostration,
for HELL-FIRE will devour everything (limb)
of the sons of Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire
to consume the marks of prostration.
They will be taken out of the Fire having
been burnt …”

After years of prostration to Allah, allah promise is Hell, NO SANE man will read something like this and still want to be a muslim, unless satan is manipulating you.

Sadly, most Muslims have chosen to follow the
recitation of a single, 7th century illiterate
whose book is the direct opposite of how God
chose to reveal the way of salvation over a
period of 1600 years by means of the inspired
accounts of numerous prophets and legions of
witnesses in the Holy Bible. Surah 19:71 must
be extremely disturbing to Muslims, who can
only look forward to Hell-fire immediately upon their death.

If Christians are made superior until the Day of
Resurrection as the Qur’an itself testifies, where do you think will be their final destination? Muslims should seriously consider whom they want to follow, the one who is in Hell or the one who is raised up to be with God in heaven?
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by babz11(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Short of words

1 Like

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by hericjames(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Some christain brothers are tling me the truth hw islam does dere tins I think I am afraid of dere religion it dmands tomuch people wl laugh at me I hv coverted to times frm a jew to a christain now a muslim it going to b hard for me
annunaki2:

Do you want me to answer this question for him? grin tongue
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
babz11:
Short of words

Then the below verses should shock you.
Quoran 8:39
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do

Quoran 9:5
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
hericjames:
Some christain brothers are tling me the truth hw islam does dere tins I think I am afraid of dere religion it dmands tomuch people wl laugh at me I hv coverted to times frm a jew to a christain now a muslim it going to b hard for me
With your eyes wide open you clearly see muslims here in this thread but you make NO ATTEMPT TO ASK THEM.

A cancer patient would visit a DOCTOR not a Tailor. Doubt your intention now, buddy. Are you a troll or something?.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Empiree:
With your eyes wide open you clearly see muslims here in this thread but you make NO ATTEMPT TO ASK THEM.

A cancer patient would visit a DOCTOR not a Tailor. Doubt your intention now, buddy. Are you a troll or something?.

Muslims on NL are all al taquiya experts who love covering up the evils of their religion. If you want to know real islam one should observe how those who emulate mohammed's sunnah like boko haram and issis practise their faith.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by hericjames(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am stuck in the middle GOD help me am confused I need your help people lala move to fp for me
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
hericjames:
Am stuck in the middle GOD help me am confused I need your help people lala move to fp for me

Can you explain to us the issues/problems you are having with christianity?
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by obumsway(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bro, i have walk the walk of all religion and found out that nothing is as beautiful as christianity where man and God communicates ..... Islam is a mirage full of evils and death, you can't imagine muslims praying for muhammed 5 times a day, a man who said he dnt knw where he is going ..... While christians pray to Christ for he said come unto me and i will make your burden light ...... Can blessing come from down to Up ?? No ... Blessings can only come from Up to down ...... A pity

christ came for redemption of mankind and bringing all to him in paradise, muslims are all out to dominate and subdue all, ask them do they know where they are going ?? Think twice

will be glad if we can knw why ure faith is shaken ...... Its better you build your faith on solid ground and not muddy soils .....

Many here i stay are comming to christ .... Dnt be deceived into carrying kettle and playing self righteousness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? / Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan.. / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.