Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Want To Convert To A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Convert To A Muslim (8015 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 1:50pm On May 27, 2016
hericjames:

They wan kill me for house maybe I wl wait till am 22 years dere nt sponsoring me again if I convert
Did God guarantee you would live till then ?. Anyways i understand . Decision iis yours. if you watched the video you notice some people were in similar situation.

Note:
There is no COMPULSION in religion

if you change your mind let us know
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by hericjames(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
Bt I need parental concent
Empiree:
Did God guarantee you would live till then ?. Anyways i understand . Decision iis yours. if you watched the video you notice some people were in similar situation.

Note:

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
hericjames:
Bt I need parental concent
Your choice but you have to understand that evidence is being established against you now. Overall, i understand what you saying
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 11:57pm On May 27, 2016
THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE EMBRACE ISLAM

1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur'an GOD called us muslim like Qur'an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur'an Allah says we should go to "jummuah"

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word "BIBLE" is mention. But in Al-qur'an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur'an, like qur'an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to "jerusalem" But in the Al-qur'an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say "Allahu Akbar" everybody will say "Allah Akbar" if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying "ZAKAT" is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

ISLAM IS THE ONLY — with Wahab Temidire.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by falcon01: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
hericjames:
He had one legal wife the rest was his babes according to what I heard
he had 11 wives before God sent him a revelation to have only four so he divorced 7
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by falcon01: 6:55am On May 28, 2016
nkemjacob2:
what make jesus servant of God according to ur religion
from the Bible “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
the God of our fathers, has glorified his
servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by hericjames(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2016
So I shold convert it is nt dat easy I have converted bt I pray I cn perform abulsion
Empiree:

1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur'an GOD called us muslim like Qur'an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur'an Allah says we should go to "jummuah"

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word "BIBLE" is mention. But in Al-qur'an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur'an, like qur'an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to "jerusalem" But in the Al-qur'an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say "Allahu Akbar" everybody will say "Allah Akbar" if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 10:07am On May 30, 2016
hericjames:
So I shold convert it is nt dat easy I have converted bt I pray I cn perform abulsion
Make it easy for yourself by mixing with muslims. May Allah make it easier for you. Ameena

How to perform wudu/ablution [with proof]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH14jeTG1Xc

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
SirWere:
Hahahahaha....... Annuaki and Truthman are probably covulsing with anger right now... grin grin grin

Covulsing for what?

I only pity him if he meant what he said. He should have sought Jesus Christ rather than islam.

But I doutbt if he meant it. His question should not have been asking the difference between Allah and Muhammad. He is only making a jest about Muhammad and allah being the same person because anything Muhammad wanted he would say allah revealed it. When he lusted for Saheed's wife (his adopted son's wife) he said Allah revealed that he should take her from him to marry her. Any reasonable person should think Muhammad was a fraudster and not a prophet of God.

The man knows it is such a thread that thrills you islamists. Many of you would have chanted "allahu Akbar" many times by now. Smh !!!
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Oladim001(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

Covulsing for what?

I only pity him if he meant what he said. He should have sought Jesus Christ rather than islam.

But I doutbt if he meant it. His question should not have been asking the difference between Allah and Muhammad. He is only making a jest about Muhammad and allah being the same person because anything Muhammad wanted he would say allah revealed it. When he lusted for Saheed's wife (his adopted son's wife) he said Allah revealed that he should take her from him to marry her. Any reasonable person should think Muhammad was a fraudster and not a prophet of God.

The man knows it is such a thread that thrills you islamists. Many of you would have chanted "allahu Akbar" many times by now. Smh !!!
You just confirmed it yourself now. YOU ARE CONVULSING WITH ANGER. Pele oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:54am On May 30, 2016
Oladim001:
You just confirmed it yourself now. YOU ARE CONVULSING WITH ANGER. Pele oo

This is what I said about your intelligence. How does my post show anger ?

As a matter of fact, my post shows clearly islamic falsehood.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Oladim001(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

This is what I said about your intelligence. How does my post show anger ?

As a matter of fact, my post shows clearly islamic falsehood.
Look who's talking of intelligence here and he can't even deduce from his OWN post that it pains him. It hurts to you to know that more people are joining Islam day by day and the reason is glaring for all to see. You guys never creates thread informing people of your own religion and yet you continue to open threads in the name of other religions. You don't know that it just makes people more interested in that religion and eventually start practicing it. And he is here telling me about intelligence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by truthmans2012: 12:08pm On May 30, 2016
Oladim001:
Look who's talking of intelligence here and he can't even deduce from his OWN post that it pains him. It hurts to you to know that more people are joining Islam day by day and the reason is glaring for all to see. You guys never creates thread informing people of your own religion and yet you continue to open threads in the name of other religions. You don't know that it just makes people more interested in that religion and eventually start practicing it. And he is here telling me about intelligence.

Who are those interested in islam, a religion of immorality and death ? Those interested are the people who are doomed for hell, people like Judas who have been destined for hell. Allah clearly stated muslims will go to hell (Quran 3:185, 19:68-72). It is so clear that people who choose islam choose hellfire.

The OP is not interested in islam, he is only mocking it going by his question and for your information, muslims population is drastically reducing in core islamic countries and so it will continue till Jesus will completely take them over.

Read more here:

www.nairaland.com/3135568/good-news-jesus-may-not
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by truthmans2012: 1:08pm On May 30, 2016
hericjames:
I saw dere way of life very simple I dnt knw y I wnt to b amuslim my parent dnt wnt to support me

What kind of spirit entered into you?

Why would they support you to create problem in the family ?

We have heard of a boy who was deceived to convert to islam and the next thing he did was go into the Church and beheaded his father.

Boy, don't allow Satan to preach islam to you. Jesus said "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations and then the end shall come (Mat. 24:14). Jesus didn't tell us about islam, He said the Gospel should be preached till the end of the world, meaning islam is from the Devil.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
annunaki2:

You cannot be a true muslim without having terrorist inclinations.
Mohammed said and I quote: I have been made victorious by means of terror (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
Empiree:

Note:

There is compulsion in Islam (Quran 8:39, Quran 9:29, Quran 98:6, Quran 9:5).
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
Empiree:

The 5 pillars of islam are:

1) Performing hajj: a religious tourism that sustains the economy of mecca (before oil and gas was discovered). It was a pre-islamic pagan practised that was retained by mohammed for economic reasons.

2) Shahadah: An oath where one pledged allegiance to allahh and his one and only apostle, mohammed ibn abdullah. As a Nigerian, the pre-amble of our national pledge is: I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal, and honest..... The shahadah is a muslims' pledge to serve an arabian idol, allahh and honour his apostle, mohammed.

3) Salah: A prayer to the arabian idol called allahh. Just like with have a yoruba deity called 'ifa'. You just aknowlege ifa's lordship, as in point 2 above, before you can pray to ifa.

4) Zakat: A poll tax on muslims to sustain the expensive lifestyle of mohammed and his numerous wives and concubines, especially when war booty is not coming very quickly (quran 8:1). The practice of zakat was however retained and modified by Abu Bakr (the first 'rightly guided khalifa) and an institutional payment in all muslim community. Christians and Jews are however obliged to pay Jizya (quran 9:29) as a security fees to avoid being attacked by muslim overlords. Jizya is more than thrice of zakat, to impoverish to Jewish and christian community.

5) Sawn (fasting): Fasting in the month of ramadan is also a pre-islamic pagan practice which mohammed incorporated into islam. Unlike christian fasting, muslims are expected to wake by 5am and eat well to sustain them for the day while they eat in the evening to sustain them for the night.

So these are the 5 pillars of islam is summary.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
true2god:
There is compulsion in Islam (Quran 8:39, Quran 9:29, Quran 98:6, Quran 9:5).
grin grin grin

Op can see through your hate undecided

He can see what u doing.

You think he's a fool

Anyways, pills are running out. Get yours really quick cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

What kind of spirit entered into you?

Why would they support you to create problem in the family ?

We have heard of a boy who was deceived to convert to islam and the next thing he did was go into the Church and beheaded his father.

Boy, don't allow Satan to preach islam to you. Jesus said "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations and then the end shall come (Mat. 24:14). Jesus didn't tell us about islam, He said the Gospel should be preached till the end of the world, meaning islam is from the Devil.
[size=20pt]Liar with capital L[/size]

Leave the boy alone and take your drug here.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Oladim001(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
true2god:
You mean there is no pig but hallahh and Mahmoud is his only messager.
And then your friend mr truthman would start talking about intelligence. What you just wrote is very very stupid and you just keep showing how your hatred for Islam is getting into your brain and spoiling a lot of things there. And its masseur not MESSAGER. It just shows how sensible you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 2:54pm On May 30, 2016
Empiree:
grin grin grin

Op can see through your hate undecided

He can see what u doing.

You think he's a fool

Anyways, pills are running out. Get yours really quick cool

The hate speech I quoted is from your Quran. Your Quran is the hate not me.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by true2god: 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
Oladim001:
And then your friend mr truthman would start talking about intelligence. What you just wrote is very very stupid and you just keep showing how your hatred for Islam is getting into your brain and spoiling a lot of things there. And its masseur not MESSAGER. It just shows how sensible you are
English professor, we both spelt messenger wrongly. Anyway, we are not doing English lesson. I hate Islam but like Muslims. I hate Islam because Mohammed (heat be upon him) hated, killed and commanded the killing of non-muslims. Do you need Quranic verses and the ha-death that sanctioned Mohammed's call for genocide against the infidels?
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
true2god:
English professor, we both spelt messenger wrongly. Anyway, we are not doing English lesson. I hate Islam but like Muslims. [s]I hate Islam because Mohammed (heat be upon him) hated, killed and commanded the killing of non-muslims. Do you need Quranic verses and the ha-death that sanctioned Mohammed's call for genocide against the infidels?[/s]

@bolded is rather silly. It is tactic employed by "Islamophobes" to create silly confusion and pretend to love muslims. You can't love adherent of faith and hate their faith at the same time. That's the most ridiculous thing have ever heard. The phrase "I hate Islam but like muslims" is pretty much evangelism tactic invented long ago. Below is short article written by intelligent man, Andrew Brown, to rubbish that nonsense of yours.

Read him below please.

[size=20pt]Why I don’t believe people who say they loathe Islam but not Muslims[/size]

It is a trope among people who loathe (hate) and fear Islam that their fear and loathing has nothing in common with racism because Islam is not a race, the implication being that hating Muslims is rational and wise whereas hating black people is deeply irrational and stupid.

Some people who claim that Islam is profoundly evil will also say that they bear Muslims no ill will but I don’t think they are telling the truth. It is really difficult and indeed psychologically unnatural to claim that you hate an ideology without hating the people in whose lives it is expressed. Religions, nations, and even races are all shared imaginative constructs (although nations and races have other characteristics as well) and if you really want to extirpate them, you must extirpate the people who imagine them as well.

I remember George W Bush https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationale_for_the_Iraq_War explaining that we were not going to war with the Iraqi people, but with the Iraqi government. Since then, something like a million of the Iraqi people have died as a result of our not going to war with them. The distinction is no doubt a great comfort to their surviving relatives but it’s not very useful for predictive purposes.

Racial and religious hatreds have one thing in common: they are not inspired by the race or religion of the hater, but by the religion or race of the victim. This is clearest in the case of antisemitism, which can appear as either a racial or a religious hatred, or indeed both. What’s constant is that it involves hating Jewish people, whatever the reasons given. Similarly, if you hate black people, you hate them on racist grounds whatever the colour of your own skin, and if you hate Muslims, Catholics, Quakers or Mormons, you hate them for their religion – whatever your own beliefs. So it is perfectly possible for religious hatred to be motivated by atheism and it may be quite common in the modern world.

Read The Rest: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2014/nov/05/islam-muslims-hate-ideology-racism

So true2god, your claim is baseless and irrational. Your fake "love" for muslim is TRASH!. Take your fake "love" and shove it. Leave op alone. He simply wants to be muslim and nothing is stopping him. He can read between the lines what you trying to do. He isn't a fool.

As you exit, don't forget to take your pill https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Molake94(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
Brother. How old re you self. Can't You take decision on ur own. Mummy boy. If U want to practise Islam practise, If U want to practice Hindu practise. Sey is ur mummy that will choose where U will work or who U will marry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by hericjames(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
It getting more interesting am getting to know the truth bhind the faith and I hv decided nt to convert again

1 Like

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
hericjames:
It getting more interesting am getting to know the truth bhind the faith and I hv decided nt to convert again
And do you mind telling us what that 'truth'is please?
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Empiree:
And do you mind telling us what that 'truth'is please?

Do you want me to answer this question for him? grin tongue
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
hericjames:

Lol, or maybe this guy is just one of those clowns. grin

Whatever rocks your boat sire.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, or maybe this guy is just one of those clowns. grin

Whatever rocks your boat sire.
I thought bout that but i honestly did not want to come to the conclusion. Wanted to give him benefit of the doubt.

He needs to prove himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Empiree:
I thought bout that but i honestly did not want to come to the conclusion. Wanted to give him benefit of the doubt.

He needs to prove himself.

On the contrary it's islam that needs to prove itself.
Re: I Want To Convert To A Muslim by Empiree: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
annunaki2:

On the contrary it's islam that needs to prove itself.
Who is this?.

You have unfinished job here, sir. You have been UNABLE to establish your beliefs. Your christian doctrine contradicts other christians doctrine. You said Jesus is NOT God but other christian said Jesus is God. Which one should we believe, sir?. Here is the thread again https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament

@hericjames, i was reluctant before but now i think i shouldn't hesitate. What is your belief as a christian please?.

I have to go this length now because of bugs in this thread. You said you are "getting to know the truth bhind the faith i:e islam"

What exactly do you know about islamic doctrine and what is yours?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is God's House? / God Speaks Through His Spirit (tell Yours) / Prayer Is Key And That Is Why JESUS Started With Prayer And Ended With Pra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.